Please Read

So I had 5 stories almost completely written for this book including the sequel to Betrayed in the worst way and 3 almost completely written ones for my marvel/dc women book and my computer crashed. I lost everything. All my stories that weren't already published are gone so now I have to re-write every single one. I am extremely frustrated and honestly in tears right now. I was planning on updating the sequel to betrayed in the worst way either later tonight or sometime tomorrow and uploading 2 of the other stories as well but that obviously isn't going to happen now. All I ask for right now is patience from all of you guys while I work on trying to recreate what I lost. Hopefully I will have something to upload next week but for today I won't be writing anything. I need to just take the rest of the day to kind of recuperate from this . I will be back to writing tomorrow more than likely and if I am lucky I will be able to upload something on Sunday. I am so sorry to everyone that was looking forward to their requests being uploaded and for the people who wanted a part 2 to betrayed in the worst way. I promise that I will still be doing everyones requests and will still be doing the sequel. It will just take me some more time than what was originally intended.