Lena Luthor x Reader Pt. 1

Requested by Anonymous 

I just want a story where Lena cheated on the reader with Kara. Lena tried to do everything to get the reader back and got into a heated argument and from there, they had an angry sex.

(Y/N)- Your Name

Warnings- Cheating, Mentions of Smut but not very detailed, Language, Slight Violence

You had never thought that Lena would betray you this way. You had planned to surprise her with a homemade lunch but what you had walked in on shattered your heart. Lena, your girlfriend of 3 years, was halfway naked with her lips attached to Karas. Neither one had noticed you yet. They were too absorbed with each other. You didn't know what to do. You could feel the anger and agony coursing through your veins the longer you watched it go on. Eventually you slammed down the food you had made on Lenas table making Kara and Lena jump apart. They both scramble to get dressed as you stand there glaring at them with your hands shaking. 

"How could you?" You questioned Lena. You were unsure on how you were able to keep your temper under enough control that you weren't screaming and throwing things at the both of them. Lena's mouth opened and closed as she tried to find anything to say to you. A sarcastic chuckle escaped past your lips as you began to pace back and forth. Your hands curl up into fists and you stop pacing and turned to glare at Kara and Lena. The look in your eyes caused both of them to flinch away. You opened your mouth to say something again but nothing was able to come out. You just couldn't believe that the woman you love and your best friend would betray you like this. You could feel the tears building in your eyes and you knew that soon they would begin to fall. You looked away and shook your head as you whispered in a broken voice,

"How could you both due this to me. After everything I have done for not just you Lena but you too Kara. How could you betray me like this." You looked down at the floor as you felt the tears begin to escape from your eyes. 

"(Y/N), we... I didn't mean.... It wasn't... This wasn't.." Lena began to fumble trying to find the right words that would make you stay. There was no point though. There were no words that would be able to get you to forgive her. You looked up at her while the tears continued to stream down your face.

"You didn't mean what Lena? This wasn't what Lena? Are you really going to try and act like this was anything other than you cheating on me with my best friend?" Lena looked away from you. She was unable to face you with the guilt that was now taking over her heart. She had no idea what to say. She wanted to make this all go away, yet she knew she couldn't. She knew that no amount of words would make this ok. Instead she took a step towards you thinking that if she could just get close enough to hold you she could fix this. You took a step back though. You didn't want her anywhere near you. You didn't want to feel her hands on you. You bit your lip and shook your head as you held your hands out in front of you. Lena felt terrified. She didn't know what to do now. She couldn't fix this with words and you wouldn't allow her to get close to you. 

"I hope that this was worth it. For both of you. I don't want to ever talk to either one of you or see you again." You quickly turned around and ran from the both of them knowing they would be unable to follow because neither one had bothered getting dressed after you caught them. 

                                                       ~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 6 months since your world had been shattered by the woman you loved and your best friend. You had immediately moved out of Lenas place and ended up staying with your sister, Maggie, for a couple months before you had been able to get your feet back under you. She still checked in with you though. She knew how much you had been hurt by Kara and Lenas actions. She had wanted to go after them at first, but you had convinced her that they weren't worth it and that you needed her with you and not in a jail cell for murder. It was hard though, to keep her from killing Lena. She just didn't know when to stop. She constantly tried to call you until you had eventually changed your number. She had found out you were staying with Maggie and would constantly try to show up and talk to you or have flowers and other romantic items sent to you. You never answered the door and always threw away whatever she sent you. You had no desire to be with someone who obviously didn't think that you were enough. After you had moved from Maggies none of it stopped. She had found out where you moved to after moving out of Maggies and she was constantly trying to get you to talk to her. You were honestly sick and tired of it. You didn't want her to be in your life at all anymore but apparently she just wasn't getting the memo. You rubbed your eyes in frustration as you heard a knock on your door and heard Lena say,

"I'm not leaving (Y/N). Please let me explain. I miss you baby and I need you in my life." You felt your jaw begin to ache not even realizing you had began to grind your teeth. You had enough. This had gone on for far too long. You stomped over to the door unlocking it before ripping it open. You grabbed her wrist and yanked her into your apartment before slamming your door shut. 

"Fine you want to talk lets fucking talk. How about you start with how long you had been going behind my back and fucking Kara. Was she even the only one or did you have multiple girls? Was it all just a fucking game to you?" You spat at her venomously. She tried opening her mouth multiple times but you just kept bulldozing over her. You had a lot of pent up anger, heartbreak, and hatred. You didn't see her beginning to get frustrated as you continued to rant at her.

"You are such a fucking selfish, inconsiderate, bitch. Honestly why can't you leave me the hell alone! All I wan..." You were cut off by Lena quickly pinning you against the and kissing you. You didn't want to give in so you tried to push her away at first. She just pressed her body up against yours. She grabbed your hands and pinned them against the wall as she removed her lips from yours and began to kiss down your jawline to your neck. She knew all your weak points and in no time you were putty in her hands begging her to not stop. In no time you and Lena had moved from the living room to your bedroom. You ended up trapped beneath her with her pinning you down. There was nothing sweet about what happened between you two that night. It was filled with anger, hatred, pain, and heartbreak. You woke up the morning covered in hickeys with Lenas arms wrapped around you and you felt like shit. You shouldn't have let her get to you like that, but you just couldn't help yourself. She knew all of your weaknesses ad she had used them against you. You removed yourself from Lenas arms and that caused her to begin to wake up. 

"You need to leave right now Lena. I can't do this. What happened last night was a mistake. I'm going to take a shower and when I get out I want you gone." Lena looked shocked like she had expected last night to solve everything. She opened her mouth to say something but you interrupted her before she could even say anything.

"I don't care to hear what you have to say. Just. Leave." You quickly made your way into the bathroom after that. Shortly afterwards you heard your door opening and closing and then you finally gave into your urge to cry. Your sobs wracked through your body and made it hard for you to breathe. You had thought that you were finally moving on from Lena. That you were finally healing a little bit. Last night proved that you weren't though. She still had her hooks in you even though you hated her. You left the bathroom and crawled back into the bed crying until your body became so exhausted you passed out. Your final thought being, I wish I could forget her.