Kara Danvers x Fem Reader

Requested from my Tumblr:

Kara x Fem reader where Kara and reader have been married just over a year and are having a girls night with Alex, Maggie, Lena, Nia, and Sam.

A/N- They all know Kara is Supergirl 

(Y/N)- Your Name

(L/N)- Last Name

(E/C)- Eye Color

You were excited for tonight. You and Kara were hosting girls night and, thankfully, everyone had managed to get the time off from their jobs and Sam had found a babysitter for Ruby. You had run out quickly though to go and get more snacks before everyone came over because your wife (it's been a year and you still couldn't get over the fact that Kara was your wife) had begun to eat all the snacks you had set out. You should have expected that though, Supergirl had had a busy day. After getting back home with all the snacks you had bought you found Kara sitting on the couch with Alex arguing. You smiled and shook your head before Maggie, Lena, Nia, and Sam came over to you. 

"What are they arguing over this time?" You asked the group as you gave them all hugs. They all laughed.

"What aren't they arguing about is the better question." Maggie told you and you laughed as you nodded agreeing with her. They were always arguing over something wether it be food, games, or something else.

"Kara honey quit arguing with your sister and go get the games." You told her. Kara looked up at you and smiled. God her smile always made the room light up. She used her super speed to get the games and bring them out to the living room. You shook your head at her and chuckled softly. She looked up at you her ocean blue eyes meeting your beautiful (E/C) eyes. You walked over to her and kissed her cheek before they both sat down on the couch.

"Alright so what game are we playing first?" You asked everyone.

"Monopoly." -Alex

"Charades." -Kara

"Candyland"-Nia

You and the rest of the girls laughed. Oh it was going to be an interesting night. Kara, Alex, and Nia were all arguing with each other about why their game is better than the others. You set your hand on Karas knee trying to gain her attention away from the argument going on. She glanced over at you and you raised your eyebrow at her. She pouted at you but you just smiled.

"Honey, how about we wait for charades till those of us who can get drunk are at least slightly tipsy. You know it makes the game more fun especially for you." You told Kara. She laughed but agreed with you.

"Whipped." Alex whispered. Kara glared at her as everyone, including you, laughed. 

"Just means I love my wife. I don't see what's wrong with that. Besides you're whipped for Maggie so ha." Kara taunted to Alex.

"Damn Kara call her out." Nia said. You rolled your eyes. You were now remembering why it had been so long since the last girls night. Once Kara, Alex, and Nia started it was nearly impossible to get them to stop. You and everyone else let out a sigh before Maggie went and got the bottle of scotch she had brought over and 4 glasses.

"I knew this would come in handy tonight." Maggie joked as she poured some for you, herself, Lena, and Sam. 

"I would say let's play a game where every time one of them acts insulted, insults one of the others, or Kara and Nia brings their superpowers into the argument we take a drink but I would rather not die of alcohol poisoning within the hour." Lena said. You and the 2 others busted out laughing. 

"Yea some of us actually need our livers to function properly." Sam said once she managed to stop laughing. You nodded in agreement with her.

"Psshh whatever. My liver is made of steel you both just need to work up to mine and Lenas level." Maggie said. You snorted and took a sip of the scotch. 

"Yea no thanks I'd like to live to see the age of 50." Sam said teasingly. Maggie and Lena pretended to be offended. 

"That hurts Sam, that hurts." Maggie told Sam. Sam just shrugged with a small smile on her face.

"Well the truth can be painful sometimes." You said. Sam laughed and you gave each other a high five. The four of you hadn't even realized that the 2 Danvers sisters and Nia (who lets be honest is an honorary danvers sister) had stopped arguing to had tuned into what the four of you were saying. They were silently laughing and Kara and Alex were watching you and Maggie. 

"Little (L/N) how could you? I thought we were cool." Maggie asked you pretending to be wounded.

"Well first of all Maggie my last name isn't (L/N) anymore, its Danvers. Rookie mistake." You shook your head fake disappointment in your voice as you tsked. "Second not my fault you can't handle the truth me and Sam are speaking." You said with a smirk on your face. Maggie put a hand over her heart and gasped.

"Thats just cold Little Danvers wife." Maggie said. You laughed and shook your head. You had honestly missed this. Nights like this spent with all of them. You really should do this more often you thought. Eventually the night continued on and you, Lena, and Maggie ended up getting drunk after trying to see who could drink the most. Honestly a horrible decision on your part. Sam had wanted no part in the contest and Alex wanted to stay sober enough to remember any potential blackmail material that came from this. You had managed to keep up with Maggie and Lena for the most part but when you started seeing two of Kara you decided it was time to tap out. Maggie and Lena ended up decking that they were both won. Alex got out her camera as you began to try and flirt with Kara. Nia was having the time of her life watching you trying to be smooth and completely failing. Everyone knew that you, Maggie, and Lena would end up regretting the drinking contest in the morning but for now they all just enjoyed as all three of you embarrassed yourselves. Alex managed to get almost all of your guys drunken antics on camera. All in all girls night was a success and Maggie, Lena, and you woke up the next morning on the floor in the kitchen with no recollection of what happened after the drinking contest.