Sam Arias x Male Reader

Requested from my Tumblr

(Y/N)- Your Name

You felt like everything around you was crashing down. You hadn't heard from Sam for days now. You had no idea what you had done wrong you wished she would tell you so you could just fix it. You loved her more than anything in this world despite both of your parents telling you that you were too young to know what love was. You knew that Sam was the girl for you. It had always been her and now you were terrified that you had lost her due to some stupid mistake on your part. You had tried giving her space these past couple days, or as much space as you could give her while still occasionally texting her. You decided that you were going to stop by her house today and just see if you could get her to talk to you. You rode your bike over to her place and knocked on the front door. No one answered at first and just as you were about to leave and go home her mom answered the door. She looked at you confused.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" You gave Sam's mom a small smile and stuck your hands in your pockets to prevent yourself from fidgeting too much.

"Well umm Ms. Arias I was wondering if I could talk with Sam." You begin to rock back and forth on your feet. "See she hasn't really been answering my text messages or my calls and I don't know if I did something to upset her or not. I just wanted to come and clear anything going on between us." Her eyes widened and her jaw opened slightly before she let out a sigh and shook her head. She looked at you with pity in her eyes.

"I can't believe she didn't tell you. Sam left (Y/N). I'm sorry." You felt as though you just had all the air knocked out of your lungs. Sam left without telling you. Why would she do that? You could feel your heart begin to crack as tears began to gather in your eyes. You looked away from Sam's mom and bit down on your lip hard enough to draw blood trying to prevent the tears from falling. Without another word to her you turned around grabbed your bike and peddled home as quickly as you could. 

~~~~~

2 Years Later

You were a mess. After Sam had left you with no explanation you became a completely different guy. You made yourself a promise that you would never trust or fall in love with anyone for as long as you lived. You gained quite the reputation at your high school as a fuck boy and heartbreaker. You played girls the way that you felt Sam had played you. When you went off to college it was the same, only difference was that you managed to get a fake ID and spent a majority of your time in bars getting as drunk as you could trying to erase the memory of Sam from your mind. Things only got worse 3 months into being at college. You got a call in the middle of the night, your parents had been involved in a collision with a semi and were dead. You had collapsed and the scream that left your lips terrified even you. You felt like the world was out to get you. First Sam leaves without so much as a goodbye and now you lost your parents. It was a month after you had received the news about your parents death and you were in a bar drinking. You were way past wasted and headed on your way to blackout drunk. You had been flirting with this girl all night and you were sure you were going to be able to take her home and spend the night with her until her boyfriend showed up. The details that lead you where you were now fighting this guy in the alley behind the bar were hazy at best. You knew you had said something to him to set him off. That wasn't really that surprising though, your mouth got you into a lot of situations like this. You had become a decent fighter because of that but you were so drunk you were barely able to stand up right. You had managed to get a couple hits on him but that only seemed to piss him off more and the last thing you saw before everything went black was his fist heading towards your face.