Nia Nal x Reader

Request from my tumblr-

Because you started writing for Nia would you please write the reader and Nia going to Disneyland for a date ending with the reader proposing during the nighttime fireworks?

(Y/N)- Your Name

You had known since the day you had met her that Nia was going to be someone special. You just hadn't realized how special at that time. Now here you were your 4 year anniversary coming up soon. Sometimes you still couldn't believe how lucky you were. Nia was the love of your life and she was just an all around amazing woman. You knew you wanted to spend the rest of your life with her. You had been planning this for months. You wanted everything to be perfect because Nia deserved every bit of your effort. She deserved the perfect engagement story. You smiled as you glanced over at her. She seemed to be having the time of her life here at Disneyland. Her eyes were lit up with child like wonder. She was dragging you to every single Disney character she saw and had yo take pictures of her with them. You pretended to hate it but secretly you were happy that she was having so much fun. You grabbed her hand and linked your fingers together. She looked over at you and smiled. You pulled her closer to you and kissed her forehead. Nia giggled and looked down a blush covering her face. Honestly, how did you get so lucky? You asked yourself that everyday and you have yet to find the answer. 

"Thank you (Y/N). Today has honestly been one of the best days in my life. I love you." She said before leaning in and placing a soft chaste kiss on your lips. You just shook your head as a chuckle escaped you. 

"I love you too babe but you don't have to thank me Nia. The smile on your face and the happiness in your eyes is worth more to me than any thank you." You told her as you pulled her over to a bench to sit down. You had been walking around for a while and your feet were starting to hurt. As you sat down you pulled Nia into your lap and wrapped your arms around her waist. You loved being able to hold her like this. She turned around in your arms so that she was facing you.

"You are just too sweet baby. I love how you spoil me like this." She said to you as she laid her head on your chest. You smiled softly down at her. She was the most adorable woman in the world. You couldn't help taking your phone out of your pocket and snapping a quick picture. She looked up at you and laughed.

"Are you taking pictures of me?" She asked you. You placed a kiss on her cheek before nodding.

"Of course I am darling. I have to make sure that I never forget a single moment I share with you. The best way to do that is to document it with pictures. Also you are just so cute sometimes that I just cant help myself." She blushed and hide her face in your neck after you had said that. Your body shook with the effort of trying to keep your laugh to yourself. You could feel the smile growing on her lips against your neck. You really were the luckiest person in the world. You almost proposed to her right then and there but you managed to stop yourself if only just barely. There had been a lot of moments today where you had almost dropped on one knee and propped to Nia but you stopped yourself every time. You reminded yourself that she deserved the perfect proposal and you were gonna be damned if you messed this up. Especially since you knew all of your friends back home would never let you live it down if you proposed before the firework show after you had bragged to all of them how perfect it was going to be. You stayed sitting down with Nia in your lap for a couple more minutes before you could feel her getting antsy. She couldn't help it though, she just had so much excitement flowing through her. She had been surprised when you told her you were taking her to Disneyland for your 4 year anniversary. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have you. You always made sure that she knew you loved her more than anything in this world. You accepted everything about her and you never judged or doubted her. She knew that you were her one and only and she was so grateful to have you in her life. For the rest of the day she continued to pull you everywhere. You had taken so many pictures of her with Disney characters and rode so many rides that you had lost track of how many. The closer that it got to the time for the firework show the more nervous you started to become. You had a speech planned and you had practiced it a million and one times yet you couldn't help but think about what would happen if you forgot what you were going to say. Nia could sense your nervousness and she had tried to ask you about it but you just waved off her concerns saying that you were just wondering how everyone was holding down the fort back home. She knew that it was more than that but she let it go for now. She knew you would tell her when you wanted to. It was about 30 minutes before the fireworks started and you took Nia to a little bit of a more secluded area where you still had a good view of the fireworks. By now you could feel your stomach in knots and the ring felt like a ton in your pocket. As the first fireworks began to go off you pulled the ring out of your pocket and dropped down onto one knee behind Nia. She hadn't seen you yet so focused on the fireworks. You cleared your throat and as she turned to look at you her hands went to cover her mouth. 

"Nia these past 4 years have been the best years of my life. I honestly cant imagine my life without you. You make getting up everyday worth it. Your smile lights up every room you are in. Your laugh is music to my ears. Everything that you do makes me fall more in love with you everyday. I don't want to live this life without you. Actually I can't live this life without you. With you by my side I know that I can do anything. You are my world Nia and I want to take the next step in this adventure with you. So Nia will you make me the happiest and luckiest person in this universe by becoming my wife." Your voice had been shaky throughout your whole speech. Your hand was shaking slightly as you waited for her answer. Nia had tears streaming down her cheeks. She couldn't believe that you had put all this time, energy, and effort into this. She quickly nodded her head before whispering out a yes that you were barely able to hear. You quickly jumped up and slid the ring onto her ring finger on her left hand. After you had made sure it was on there securely you picked her up and spun her around. The sound of her laugh in your ear making your stomach swarm with butterflies. She had said yes. You could barely believe it. Your lips met hers in a passionate kiss. Once the two of you broke apart your (E/C) eyes met her gorgeous brown eyes. You leaned your forehead against hers and just smiled. Today honestly couldn't get any better than this moment and you hoped that it would never end.