Maggie Sawyer x Reader

Requested by Anon-

Requested by Anon-

Maggie sawyer x fem!reader with the song hold on by chord overstreet

(Y/N)- Your Name

A/N- I hope its ok that I kept the reader gender neutral. Also my messages are always open if any of you need/want someone to talk to.

Warnings- Self-Harm, Blood, Mentions of Death, Panicking- Please let me know if you would like me to add anymore

Loving and fighting
Accusing, denying
I can't imagine a world with you gone
The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of
I'd be so lost if you left me alone

Maggie and you had gotten into another fight. She was jealous of Lucy and you were jealous of Alex. The both of you had thrown words at each other that were cruel and hurtful. Maggie had decided it was best to leave before you both took things too far. As she was walking around she felt herself begin to calm down. She regretted everything that she had accused you of and she knew you would be beating yourself up for what you had said to her. She knew that you would never cheat on her but sometimes she couldn't help but feel like she was going to lose you. That was honestly her biggest fear. She just couldn't imagine her life without you in it. You are her everything and without you she would be extremely lost. She let out a soft sigh as she turned around and headed back home. When she got to the door of the apartment the two of you shared she hesitated for a second before opening the door and walking in.

"(Y/N)." She called out into the apartment but received no answer. She began to go through the apartment and saw the light on in the bathroom.

You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I break through
I pull you in to feel your heartbeat
Can you hear me screaming "Please don't leave me"

She tried to open the door but it was locked. She knocked on the door but yet again she received no answer. She began to feel slight panic but tried to keep herself calm.

"(Y/N), babe? Please open the door." Again no response. She pounded against the door with her fist.

"I swear to god (Y/N). If you don't open this door in 2 seconds I am going to break it down." Even though Maggie was trying to stay calm the panic she was feeling had seeped into her voice. When she received no response again she busted the door open. The sight that greeted her caused her to freeze in shock. You were lying in a pool of your own blood. There were cuts covering both of your arms. She fell to her knees and pulled your body close to her hoping to feel your heartbeat. 

"Baby! Please! Please dont leave me!" She begged you as tears began to stream down her face. She picked you up and immediately ran you down to her car. She turned on her lights and siren and took off towards the closet hospital.

Hold on, I still want you
Come back, I still need you
Let me take your hand, I'll make it right
I swear to love you all my life
Hold on, I still need you