Kara Danvers x Fem Reader Part 2

Requested from my Tumblr:

Part 2 of Kara x Fem reader where its the morning after and Kara tells the reader about all the embarrassing things they did. With more fluff and interaction with Kara

(Y/N)- Your Name

(H/L)- Hair Length

(H/C)- Hair Color

A/N- None of these pickup lines are mine they are all courtesy of google. Italics are the video.

You groaned as you began to wake up with your head pounding. You definitely regretted drinking so much the night before. You looked over at your bedside table and saw a glass of water with 2 Tylenol and a note from Kara that said, Hope this helps with your hangover babe. I love you and once you're awake come cuddle with me in the living room. I have plenty of funny stories to tell you about your antics last night. You laughed and quickly took the Tylenol and drank the water. Hopefully you didn't embarrass yourself too much. After your morning routine you go into the living room and cuddle with Kara on the couch. She gives you a kiss on the forehead and smiles at you. You can see the mischievous glint in her eyes and you try to prepare yourself for what she is about to say.

"Do I still look magically delicious?" She asked you before busting out laughing. You blushed and hide your face.

"Oh god. What did I do and say last night?"

"Do you honestly not remember?" You shook your head and it just caused her to laugh again. 

"Oh this is too good. Well last night after your drinking contest with Maggie and Lena you apparently forgot I was your girlfriend and used quite a few pickup lines on me." You groaned. Of course you did. You should have known better than to get that drunk but you had just been having so much fun with your friends. 

"I don't want to even know what I said to you but I have a feeling you are going to tell me anyways just to embarrass me so lay it on me. What did I say?" You asked her. Kara smirked before pulling out her phone. 

"I think it's better if I just show you." She pulled up the video that Alex had sent to her and pressed play. You watched yourself stumble over to Kara, barely managing to stay upright. 

"Heeeyyy. I saw you over here by yourself and thought you looked kinda lonely. Whats a cutie like you doin by yourself?" You slurred. Kara laughed as she held onto your arms trying to make sure you didn't fall down. Without waiting for her to answer you you continued'

"Your lips look kinda lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" Kara was biting her lip trying to not bust out laughing at you.

"I think you might be slightly drunk babe."

"Nah im not drunk just intoxicated by you baby." You smirked thinking you were being smooth but your words were barely distinguishable. You turned your head towards the kitchen where Nia was laughing so hard she could barely breathe.

'SMOOTH (Y/N)!" She yelled towards you. You threw a thumbs up in her general direction then turned your attention back to Kara.

"Can I take a picture of you? I wanna be able to show Santa what I want for Christmas." Kara giggled and you can hear Alex saying something about getting a shit ton of blackmail material. 

"I think you should go lay down sweetheart you are going to regret this in the morning." You pouted and wrapped your arms around her waist.

"The only thing I'm gonna regret in the morning is if I don't wake up naked in bed with you." You said. That caused Alex, Nia, and Sam to bust out laughing as Kara turned bright red.

"Ok ok ok. No more please turn it off." You groaned. You couldn't believe you had actually done that. Kara laughed before turning off her phone and wrapping her arms around you pulling you closer to her.

"I thought it was cute honestly. Alex is definitely going to use that for blackmail purposes." Kara told you. You sighed knowing that is exactly what Alex would do. You were never getting that drunk again. You laid your head down on Karas shoulder.

"Why did you let me get so drunk baby?" You whine out. Kara smiled and kissed the top of your head. 

"You were having fun and you weren't hurting anyone. I didn't want to be the one to ruin your fun, besides it was cute sweetheart." You smiled softly and kissed her cheek. You may have embarrassed the fuck out of yourself, but Kara was right you did have fun last night. 

"Well I guess I can accept that as an answer." You murmur and Kara smiles at you before beginning to run her fingers through you (H/L) (H/C) hair and you can feel yourself slowly falling back to sleep as she does. 

"I love you (Y/N) even with all your goofiness." You heard her whisper before you were overtaken by sleep. Kara smiled as she heard your heartbeat and breathing slow. She pulled her phone back out before watching the video again for the billionth time as she held your sleeping form as close to her as she could.