Chapter 48 | Would You Let Me Try Something?

* This chapter contains sexual content so if you're underage or uncomfortable with sexual acts, this is your warning, the book is also rated mature and has a warning in the prologue*

𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐒    𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"I still think it's too early to be shopping for stuff for the baby," Liam says as he and Emery walk into a baby store along with Noah and I, Sarah and Grandma Rose. It is easy to tell how excited Emery is about this baby and Liam is the same.

"Babe, the doctor says everything looks fine, the baby looks healthy, and so am I," Emery rolls her eyes. A week has passed and Emery is just over two months pregnant, Liam didn't want to start shopping for baby stuff since they can still miscarriage since she's not over fourteen weeks, which is why they went to the doctors before deciding anything. "I'm too excited to wait any longer, we're just getting basics though like strollers, diapers, anything that doesn't require knowing the gender."

"You're excited for your first baby, all of us got this way wanting to shop all the time for baby things," Sarah says. "Plus, it's good to get stuff early, depending on how rough your pregnancy will be you might not want to come shopping much."

"Thankfully, I had an easy pregnancy with Liam, so I'm hoping you will be ok," Sarah says.

"She will want to kill you when she gives birth. A human head is not small," Noah smirks to Liam.

"Thanks for the reassurance, Noah," Emery says, and Noah smiles sheepishly. I roll my eyes and slap his chest, since he's not helping. "I'm hoping to get an epidural though, which should make it easier. I'm too much of a wimp to have a natural birth."

"Trust me after five kids, two being twins that came out one after the other epidurals are your best friends," Sarah says. "I don't want to alarm you Emery, but twins are common in our family, I had twins and so did Grandma Rose."

"Forget murdering him when I give birth. I'm thinking about doing it now," Emery glares at Liam as I chuckle. "Don't know what you're laughing at, you'll have this worry too if you and Noah ever have kids."

"I'm sorry babe, but I think this is where we go our separate ways," I tell Noah, who rolls his eyes knowing I'm joking. "Why can't guys be the ones who give birth instead?"

"I can show you why later," Noah whispers in my ear, smirking. I mutter for him to shut up but I know I'm blushing like crazy at his insinuation. "You're cute," Noah says, kissing my temple.

"Ooh look at this," Grandma Rose says, picking up a baby onesie that says mommy's little girl on it.

"Grandma, we don't know the gender," Liam rolls his eyes. She shrugs, placing it in the basket before walking off and Liam places it back on the hanger while she isn't looking. That woman is in her own little world. "Why is she here?"

"She invited herself, I wasn't going to say no, she's excited," Emery waves him off. "Just make sure she doesn't go buying clothes for the baby that are gender specific," She says and Liam nods, running off to find her.

"This baby is going to be the most spoiled baby ever, aside from Luna," Noah says and we laugh. "Especially if Grandma has something to do about it."

"Emery, look at these mobiles for above a crib," I show her and she awes over them they are all animal themed. "The koala one is so cute," I say and she agrees with me.

"They have an elephant one," Emery says. "I'm getting both, Liam's rich enough anyway," She says, making us laugh as she grabs both of them. "I'm blaming you if he asks," She tells me and I roll my eyes.