1 Million Reads

On 22nd March 2020, my first ever story Colliding Hearts was published on Wattpad. I expected nothing from this story and expected no one to read it. I published it because I wanted somewhere to share my stories, and as long as I was writing it and uploading it; I was happy.

Six months later, on 17th September 2020, Colliding Hearts has reached 1 million reads.

This is something I never thought would happen to me, and I am still in shock that it has happened. I will be forever grateful to every single person who has read this book, voted and commented. You guys are some of the best people in this world, and I wish I could thank each and every one of you in person. 

To be able to have written something that people have loved is amazing, considering that is the feeling I have gotten from reading so many books on Wattpad. So being able to do this for other people makes me so happy. I feel so undeserving of this milestone as there are so many other stories on Wattpad that I feel deserve this milestone.

Because of that, I will start a reading list of stories I feel are underrated, undiscovered and deserve more reads than they have. So once that reading list is up, I will announce it so keep your eyes peeled if you want to read some amazing yet undiscovered stories. If you feel like, there is an undiscovered story that deserves more reads leave an inline comment here or even private message me and let me know.

I wish I could give back to you guys so much more considering everything you have done for this story. I love you all and I hope you are all staying safe in this very unpredictable time.

Tasha Jade <3