Epilogue

𝐀 𝐕 𝐀 𝐋 𝐎 𝐍 ' 𝐒   𝐏 𝐎 𝐕

"Aaron Zachary Jackson, get back here and put on your clothes," I hear Noah shout through the house, making me turn the attention away from the event planner seeing my three-year-old son running through the house in just his underwear. I cross my arms, raising my eyebrow at my husband as he runs into the living area holding Aaron's clothes in his hands.

"I can explain..." Noah says, seeing my expression and I roll my eyes before taking the clothes off him and kneeling down next to Aaron, getting him dressed as he happily complies. "Mommy's boy," Noah mumbles under his breath, seeing Aaron isn't resisting. "Why can't you cooperate with daddy so he doesn't get into trouble?" Noah asks, picking Aaron up in his arms.

"No daddy," Aaron shakes his head, smiling cheekily at his father, who can't help but melt at the sight. "Love you, dadda," Aaron smiles, holding up his arms for a hug.

"Love you too buddy," Noah smiles, kissing his son's head. "You love mommy and sissy too?" Noah asks and Aaron nods his head. I smile, placing my hand on my seven-month growing baby bump where my baby girl rests inside. Who would have thought six years after Noah graduated college and moved to New England to play in the NFL we would be living in Los Angeles as husband and wife with our son and baby girl on the way? Definitely not me, but this is the best future I could have wished sfor.

After Noah graduated he flew out to New England a week later to start his training. Meanwhile, I flew back to New York to start my internship. Over the next two years, while I was finishing up my degree, we kept the long distance relationship going and although we had some rocky patches and a three-month breakup in-between. We managed to stay together. Noah proposed to me during my senior year. We had been back together for six months since our breakup happened during my junior year, which was not a good year. He flew me out to New England for a weekend since I had some free time, so we could spend it together when he wasn't at practice.

"Ok, not much farther, I promise," Noah reassured as he guided me somewhere by my waist as a blindfold covered my eyes. He had told me he has a surprise for me, but I wasn't allowed to see where we were going until we got there. We had driven for about ten minutes in the car before we got out and he led me somewhere.

"You said that five minutes ago," I told him, and he chuckled. "Why can't you just tell me?"

"Ok ok we're here," Noah said and took off the blindfold. I was confused as we stood on the football field where the Patriots train and play in complete darkness.

"Why are we here?" I asked, confused and Noah smiled and kissed my forehead. "Noah...what's going on?"

"Yo James, get the lights!" Noah shouted as he moved around to stand behind me with his arms wrapped around me. The flood lights switched on and blinded me for a mere second before I saw a bunch of rose petals lay on the ground of the field...

Will You Marry Me?

Tears started to form in my eyes and I turned around to see Noah down on one knee as he held a ring.

"Avalon Rose Miller, when you first walked onto the field that day I immediately knew you were special and I know we've had some rocky times over the years but you've been supportive of me through everything I've wanted to do and never left my side, you're the most beautiful, caring, sweetest and most feisty person I've ever met," Noah said and made me laugh at the last part. "But I can't imagine my life without you and I would love to be able to marry you and call you my wife. Will you marry me?" Noah said, and I nodded my head as tears ran down my face.

"Of course you dufus," I said and made him laugh. He stood up and placed the ring on my finger before he picked me up and twirled me around as I laughed.