17/18 Again (Chapter 12)

After Ari unstuck me from his chest, he finished stripping down to his multi-colored boxers and went off to take a shower.

I took the chance to sit on his bed and look around the big blue, black, dark brown, and silver room that could easily fit four of my dorm rooms in it.

He had old high school football and basketball trophies and medals on a few shelves, a couple of pictures of he and Blaire, a few pictures of he and Charlie, even one of he and Remi. Then there was an acoustic guitar, plenty of books, both educational and non educational, and other things that interested him spread throughout the room.
I didn't see, however, anything of me.

I know, I know, there doesn't have to be anything in there that solidifies our friendship, but my room back at home definitely has stuff involving he and I. Not gonna lie, that stung a little.

I scoot myself to the head of his bed and continue to look around the room until he comes back out of the bathroom in black sweatpants and an old grey Blues Brothers t-shirt.

Ari glances at me like he can sense something in the air has changed since he went into the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I turned my attention to him and gave him a fake confused look, and shrug my shoulders.

"Who said something was wrong?"

"Me. I just did. That's why I asked what was wrong."

Gosh darnit Becky. He's good.

"Nothing is wrong, Ari."

"Nova, the air is thick and ripe with the pungent smell of something being wrong. Tell me what it is or there will be consequences."

"Consequences? Tha fuc? What are you gonna do Ari? Tell your mom you aren't getting your way?"

"No, I'm just gonna do this."

Ari walks over to me and I wait for him in anticipation, wondering curiously what the heck his plan is.

As he gets closer and closer, I start to become creeped out. Wtf is he doing?

He sits next to me and smiles. He sits that way for a few seconds and then pushes me over onto the bed and starts to tickle me.
This idiot.
I am extremely ticklish in certain spots and he knows each and every one of them.

I hate him.

I laugh uncontrollably and attempt to roll away from him to free myself from the unbearable torture, but he uses his strength to hold me in place.

"Stop! Please Ari, I have asthma!" I say pretending to wheeze.

He laughs at my lie, "No you don't! And I'll stop if you tell me what's bothering you."

"Nothing is wrong!" I barely get out before he continues.

I barely have any energy left and my stomach is in so much enjoyable pain from laughing so hard, but I am able to muster enough energy to kick Ari in his "goods" to get him away from me.

"AAAHHH!!" he yelps and doubles over in pain.

"Oh, come on, I didn't kick you that hard!" I say laughing and sitting up to see him continue to be doubled over, "Ari?" I say this time concerned.

I leave my spot on the bed and step towards him cautiously to make sure I hadn't actually done any real damage to him and his future children when he suddenly pops up and picks me up, softly tossing me back onto the bed and continuing to tickle me.

"NOOO!! OK, OK! I GIVE! UNCLE, UNCLE! AUNTIE, COUSIN, STEP- DADDY, BABY MOMMA, THIRD COUSIN ONCE REMOVED THEN BROUGHT BACK!!" I yelled.

"What??" Ari says laughing at me.