Straight from the Horse's Mouth Pt. 13.2 (Chapter 43.2)

Ari's P.O.V

Once I returned to them, my friends berated me with questions on where I gained such dancing skills, and I happily told them about the dance classes I took up.

A while later and two drinks down, a flash of something seemed to catch my eye from across the room.

I looked in the direction of where it was and saw a beautiful dark-skinned woman outfitted in a black jumpsuit with dark blue heels and her natural hair slicked back into a low, big, curly puff. She looked like a total badass. I couldn't peel my eyes off of her and I'm positive I must've looked like a total creep.

"Dude, who are you eying? You've been staring off for a good two minutes while we've been trying to talk to you," my friend Shawn says to me shaking me out of my trance.

"Oh, sorry man. It's just that...do you see that woman over there? In the jumpsuit standing with her friends?"

"Where? Oh! Yeah, damn! She's good looking! Dude, you should go over and talk to her!" He says, yelling over the loud bass.

"Wait, go talk to who?! Who are you guys talking about?" My friend Niall from England, but is turning more and more into an American each day, says.

Shawn points out the girl I've been admiring and shows the rest of the guys.

"She's pretty! Definitely love that outfit on her. She rocks it well," my friend Gavin says.

"Yo! She's coming this way! Arizona, bruh, don't be a bitch, what are you finna say when she gets here?!" Our friend Mike whose hometown we're in, says.

"What?! I don't know! You tell me! What should I say?!" I hadn't even noticed that apparently this girl spotted me admiring her from across the room.

When did I become this guy? Why was it that I was tongue tied all of a sudden? I've never been this way.

She walked closer and closer towards me smiling and eyed me up and down. I was dressed comfortably and casually in a simple black t-shirt and slightly fitted jeans with black and white Converse, my usual staple look as of late.

I didn't think to wear anything festive or over the top since I was well aware dancing may be involved and sweaty random bodies pressing up against me. I also didn't want the potential of any "good" clothes being ruined by one of my friend's vomit should one of them get sick, so I wasn't too sure why she was walking my way. Just from the complete opposite way the both of us were dressed, I didn't think someone like her would want to be seen with someone like me.

"Hey, what's your name?" The mystery goddess yells to me over the booming music and other people yelling once she finally reached where I was nervously standing.

"Who, me?" I genuinely asked still stunned at the fact that she walked to me in the first place.

Now that I've become open to dating women, I seem to get a lot more attention from them. Sometimes it was still a surprise to me. Sure, I've had women fawn over me before, but it's a different feeling having women drool over me when I was strictly gay, to having women drool over me now that I'm flex/bi.

"Yes, you! I noticed you smiling at me. What's your name?"

"Oh, um, uh it's Arizona," I stuttered.

Damn Ari, what the fuck is wrong with you man?! Get it together! This isn't the first time you've talked to a pretty girl!

"Arizona? That's different. Well Arizona, are you just going to stand there or are you gonna do me the honor of dancing with me?"