Straight from the Horse's Mouth Pt. 10 (Chapter 37)

*Author's Note: Coffee by Miguel is a great song to listen to for the beginning.
There is also a lil bit of sexual content in the beginning of the chapter (hince the song).
There is also a major trigger WARNING for the second half of the chapter

Ari's P.O.V.

The next morning, I sleepily awoke to a surprising satisfactory tingly feeling on my head.

No, not that head.

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Nova slowly and tenderly running her fingers through my thick hair as she scrolled through Instagram on her phone and I lay on her chest.

I reached my hand over and absentmindedly rubbed up and down on her warm, copious thigh and I begin wondering to myself just how it was that we got here so quickly.

"Morning sleepy head," Nova said to me in a soft voice as she realized I was awake.

"Morning," I said back in my own groggy and husky one.

"How you feeling?"

"I had fun last night. Who knew you could learn so much about the human body just by having sex?!"

She laughs, "Uh, like everybody, Ari, but I'm glad you had fun."

"You were right, first time was kinda rough, but I was learning. Second time was definitely better. I think my favorite parts, though, were feeling your body tighten and clench around me when you were getting there. And watching as you involuntarily arched your back and dug your fingernails into me like you were holding on for dear life."

Nova scoffed and playfully slapped the side of my face, making us both laugh.

"You are such a little freak! It's just basic science and naturally how the body reacts."

"Well it was definitely a major turn on for me to feel that "basic science" reaction."

"I'm happy for you that you're learning so much about your body and the different and new things that you like sexually. If you ever want to try different things out on me, I'm here for it. To an extent! I'm not really into that weird shit you hear and read about on Reddit."

"Great! I'm glad you're willing to teach and experiment with me. What exactly do you consider "weird"?"

"You know, weird!"

I laugh at her and she chuckles.

"As long as we talk about things beforehand and have mutual consent, we can try different things that make you curious. Agreed?" She asks me.

"Agreed."

I continued to rub her leg methodically, getting lost in a trance and starting to feel a bit of a hunger. I don't think I've been so excited about sex since I was with Charlie. The hookups I had after him never fulfilled or excited me. They were mainly just an easy means to fill a need. Charlie and I would have sex all the time and all over the place. There was never a dull moment between us.

He taught me the majority of what I know about sex with guys, but now I've got Nova teaching me what it's like with girls. The fact that she is so patient and supportive of me exploring my sexuality again and doing it with me, turns me on a great deal.

There was something that I've become extremely curious about though. Even done a little research that has brought me to some very interesting articles that have made me want to try it out more and more.

"You know I really like you, right? Like, a lot," I say looking up at her again and shifting my body to hover over her.

"Well, obviously. You've constantly got sex on the brain. It's like you're never full," she says laughing and setting her phone down on the side table.