The incident

Callen's pov:
The team and I were just about to went into the building with our suspect in, when out of no where gunshots where fired at us. Sam and I quickly get behind two cars as not to get hit by any of their bullets. We shot up to one of the windows where the gun shots are coming from. And that's when I suddenly see another guy lurking on the other side of the street lifting a gun and pointed it right at Sam. Without thinking I sprint towards Sam and throw myself between them, just in time to get hit myself instead of him. A shocked Sam turns around, aiming right at the other guy.
„G!! G!! Let your eyes stay open! Do you hear me! G!!" he shouts out while my vision gets more and more blurry. Hearing some other voices shout, but for the love of god I couldn't understand what they were shouting. A heavy pressure on my chest let's me flinch and look downwards. Seeing Sam was the one doing it, confusing me since I don't know what he is doing it for. I mean I feel fine, so what's the matter? His lips are moving hurriedly, his eyes wide in terror, tears already leaking out of them. I wanted to ask what's wrong and lift my hand but I couldn't, everything was just to heavy and needed way to much effort. My vision blurred out even more before I let myself close my eyes. A nap sounds way to intriguing to not take one.

Hetty's pov:
„We are under fier! We need backup!" I hear Mister Callen shout into the radio. My Puls immediately shot up, while sending the nearest teams towards their address.
„G!! G!!! We need an ambulance!!" Mister Hanna's panicked voice shouts through the radio only seconds later. Not needing to hear anything more I quickly ran to my car to drive there myself. Of course after calling an ambulance!
When I finally get there only minutes later I feel my heart breaking at the scene right in front of me. Mister Hanna is shouting out for help, for anyone to fucking get an ambulance while pressing with all his body weight down on a completely unmoving Mister Callen. Sinking down to my knees next to him only confirms my suspicion.
„We need to start with the reanimation!" I tell Mister Hanna next to me, who instantly starts it.
„Mister Deeks! Come here and help real quick!" I wave one of my teammembers over hurriedly. We switch places so he can help Mister Hanna with the Reanimation while I pull out my phone.
„How can I help you on this fine day Hetty!" Alejandra's happy Voice questions after the second ring.
„I need you to come to the hospital right away! There was a shooting!" I tell her hurriedly while sighing in relief when the ambulance finally arrives!
„Which one?" she asks, the carefree tone gone completely.
„Where are you taking him?" I ask the emergency doctor.
„Sankt Brightangs is the closets, so that's the one!" he says while quickly pushing Mister Callen's unmoving body into the ambulance.
„Sankt Brightangs." i repeat into the phone.
„Already on my way! Who is my patient?" Alejandra answers, hearing her already starting her car in the background.
„Mister Callen, bullet wound near his heart." I whisper softly, trying to stay strong for the rest of my team.
„Be there in 5 minutes." She reply's before the line went dead.
The rest of the team looks after the ambulance in worry, well all of them except Mister Hanna, who instead looks at his bloody and shaking hands.
„He jumped right in between the bullet and me." he whispers brokenly. That really isn't big of a surprise to me, Mister Callen happily would lay down his life to safe any of his teammates, his family really.
„Let's drive to the hospital!" I announce to them, putting a hand on Mister Hanna's arm.
„If we don't hurry Mister Callen may leaves before we get there!" I add to lighten the mood a bit. And like planed, the three of them smile softly at my comment.
It didn't take us to long to get to the hospital, but non of their nurses or doctors would let us to Mister Callen. When suddenly the door gets slammed open we all turn around quickly. Expecting another ambush, but instead in comes Alejandra with a murderous glare on her face.
„Where is my patient Mister Callen?" she demands an answer from the frightened nurse behind the computer. Trying to hide my smirk at the well trained agent and doctor.
„Who who would you be?" the nurse nervously stammers out. Which only angers Alejandra even more it seems.
„My name isn't any of your concern! And now tell me where my patient is before he dies because you are to dumb to do your fucking job!" She seethes out, leaning over the nurse desk to make her hurry up already.
„Room number 4." the panicked nurse stutters out, pointing in the right direction. Without anything else Alejandra turns around and heads to where she got told Mister Callen should be.
After another round of shouts two doctors and another nurse got out of the same room, looking like they have seen the devil himself. If i weren't so afraid of Mister Callen's welfare I would be extremely proud of Alejandra.
„Are you miss Lange?" a sickly pale looking doctor asks me.
„That's me." i answer him with anger since it's the one who didn't allow us in there.
„I got told to get you to Mister Callen." he says in a whisper. Not caring about him, I quickly make my way to exam room number 4, the rest of the team right behind me.

„He needs surgery immediately! Not in 1 hour or 30 minutes! Now, otherwise he is dead!! So get me a fucking OR room now!" Alejandra seethes at another doctor who is fiddling with a phone.
„How can I help?" I question her while she hooks Mister Callen up to a huge machine.
„Does he have any allergies?" she asks not even lifting her head while tending to her patient.
„None, and his blood Typ is b negative." I answer immediately knowing it's important she gets this information.
„B negativ? You Sure?" she asks looking at me surprised since it's a pretty unique type of blood.
„Don't you fucking dare touch him! The only thing you guys did till now is trying to kill him with your dumbness! And now get me this damn OR room and all the type b negative blood there is in this so called hospital!" she angrily tells the doctor who was just about to stick a needle into Mister Callen.
„Anything I should know about other than this?" she questions me again in her professional and neutral tone.
„Nothing that I would know about, so no." I answer her.
„I may need some help in the OR. Someone who knows what to do other than those idiots here!" she says with another hateful glare at the other doctor.
„I can help." I say in understanding. She nods in thanks before unlocking the bed so she can push Mister Callen into an OR room.
„OR 3 is cleared for you." the doctor nervously says.
„Finally!" Alejandra whispers.
„Can one of you help me push the machine into the operation room?" she asks the three worrying agents.
„I can. You guys wait in the waiting room." Mister Hanna quickly says, so we could finally help Mister Callen's condition.