Family issues?

Callen's pov:
Just when I was about to take a seat in the wheelchair that was brought to me, Hetty's phone starts to ring.
„Mister Deeks! Did you found out something?" she asks Deeks a bit surprised since he never calls her. He always lets kensi do it instead so it needs to be important!
„Of course Mister Deeks, i understand. I hope everything will turn out alright with your family!" she says after quite some time. She has gotten a frown on her face as she was talking to him. Seems like he only had bad news for her as well!?
„What's the matter Hetty?" I ask her as soon as she has endet the call. Worried that he or kensi got hurt.
„Mister Deeks asked for some days off of work. He apparently has a family issue that he needs to sort out. So it's good that Gibbs team is already going to land in about two hours to help us with the case!" she informs us with a heavy sigh. A frown forms on my forehead as well, since when has Deeks family issues? I always thought he doesn't have any family left except his mother!? Hm, maybe I should write him a short message? I definitely should! After making up my mind I quickly type out a short message to him. Telling him to stay safe and to call if I could help with anything!
„Alright, let's get out of here!" I tell everyone After heaving myself into that damn wheelchair. I seriously hate that thing already, but since it was the only way I got allowed to leave I agreed to it. As soon as I get out of here that chair is history again.
„I think it's going to be best for you to stay at Alejandra's place with me. The house is big enough and it is furnished which is a huge plus!" Gibbs tells me while pushing me towards the exit from the hospital.
„Why can't I stay at my place?" I ask him irritated. What is the problem with me staying at my place?!
„You need to have someone around you at all times, that was the deal that you agreed to, to get out of the hospital. Alejandra's place has two bedrooms downstairs, so it will be way easier for you to sleep and go around without needing any stairs. And like i already mentioned, her home is fully furnished. With beds, a couch etc!" Gibbs sternly explains to me. Sighing in defeat, knowing i won't be able to win that battle against him, so I only nod at him in agreement. The drive was surprisingly short. The house also looks very nice, not to over the top but really welcoming. Slowly I make my way towards the entry, trying to not look like I am in pain, even though I feel like someone is slicing into my side with a knife over and over again!
„You probably should take a seat and rest for a bit. Your face looks really pale again." Gibbs says with worried eyes. Smiling thankfully at him as he hands me a glass of water and some pain medication. I quickly swallow the pill and hope it is going to help me fast since the pain slowly starts to build up and gets unbearable. Gibbs slowly lifts my feet and puts them on the couch as well before throwing a blanket over my heavy body.
„Try to sleep for a bit. Alejandra said you need a lot of rest so please try to relax for a bit." he tells me with pleading eyes. That's the last thing I had heard and seen since my eyes fell shut right afterwards.

Deeks pov:
After my call to Hetty, I quickly shut down my phone and go towards my bedroom where now Paul's makeshift hospital room was.
„What did she say?" Chris asks me as soon as I step foot into the room. Alejandra and him where currently making sure everything was set up correctly for Paul.
„She wished me luck to deal with the issue." I tell them with a small smile. It was nice to be back with my former team, even though I would of preferred another setting for that.
„That's Good. Has your team picked up on something yet?" Alejandra questions with worried eyes.
„They didn't, Callen also did as you told him to." I answer her with a small shake of my head. Honestly I never thought that I would ever work with those people again. Don't get me wrong, these three are my family, we always had each others backs and went through thick and thin together. There also is no one out there in this whole world that I trust more than those three! Our team was built over 10 years ago and we had to went through a lot. We also always knew that some day someone will try to eliminate our team, still it's a surprise it happens now. Our team was calling it quits 3 years ago, so why now? It would of made more sense to go after us right after we ended our partnership or even before we ended it, not 3 years afterwards. Sighing once again, I really hope we all are going to come out of this alright. Also I hope that my current team, especially kensi won't hate me after they find out about my past. I did so much to leave my old life behind me, Alejandra helped me immensely with that. Especially with my new ID and everything around it.
„How is Paul?" i ask them. Chris only looks towards Alejandra to make her answer that question.
„He is doing pretty good! Hopefully he will wake up in the next hour or so." she answers with a smile. Her eyes however stay pretty worried.
„What are you worrying about?" he asks her softly. Not liking to see her like this. She always was our happy and bubbly sergeant, who could be strict and scary as well but only if it was absolutely necessary. Otherwise she was and still is that cutie that could never hurt a fly. So seeing her pulling back from us doesn't feel right at all!
„Nothing, I was just thinking of Callen. I hope he will stay in bed and not do something fulish right after such a huge surgery." she answers us with a sigh.
„Well, I cannot guarantee, but I am afraid he won't stay in bed. Especially since you aren't there anymore to make him stay no matter what." I answer her in apology. Maybe I should of lied to her about this, but I never could lie to any of those three. They also wouldn't lie since our team always was honest to one another, that even is one of our biggest rules. Since we all always needed to be able to trust each other blindly, there never was any place for lies.
„I do think so as well. Maybe dad will take care of him. That way he at least will take it easy." she says with a shrug before going back to watch Paul's even breathing. A sudden knock lets us all turn around hurriedly. I quickly tell them to stay quiet before closing the bedroom door and making my way to the front door.
„Kensi?" i ask in complete surprise when I open the door. I definitely didn't thought that she would come here. What the hell should I do now? I can't just send her away! Or can I? Ugh. So damn many questions!
„Hetty told me about your family emergency. Are you alright? Can I help?" she questions me quickly with a worried laced voice. Felling like a prick for worrying her like this. However I made up my mind, I just can't tell her the truth without getting all of us in danger. Not only us but her and my current team as well.
„That's really nice of you Kensi. And I appreciate it a lot! Thought there isn't really anything that you could be doing to help at the moment!" I answer her politely, trying to get ride of her, even as bad as that may sounds right now. It's for her own safety!
„Alright! Still, if there is something I could do to help just give me a call." she says before leaving once again. Taking a deep breath, I shut and lock the door again before making my way back to my old team.