Your daughter!?

Alejandra's pov:
When we finally arrive at my old hospital, a team is already waiting for us.
„What do we have here?" Matti asks me in his usual professional tone.
„Agent G Callen, Status after an aorta rupture stabil. In the other hospital they wanted to just flick up his bullet wound, safe to say I wanted out there immediately." I tell him while we get mister Callen onto the already waiting bed.
„Thanks for your help Christian!" I again Thank one of my best friends.
„You are more than welcome Sweetheart! Call me if you need anything else." he tells me and kisses my cheek.
„Oh, Saturday is still on?" I ask quickly before he gets back into his beloved helicopter.
„You can bet on it!" he answers me with a smile. Bringing my attention back to Matti and another much younger doctor.
„He is still stabil, so let's get him to his room, shall we?" matti asks with a smile.
„It's pretty impressive that he is that good of a shape after his aorta was ripped." he tells me with a proud glint in his eyes. The younger doctor next to him also looks amazed at me.
„He is a tough one." I reply with a shrug. Happy that the elevator door opens at that moment.
„Alejandra, there you are!" Hetty's voice comes out of an already opened door. Guessing that's Agent Callen's new room, since we push the bed with him still sleeping on it in.
„Can you hook that up there?" I ask Matthew aka Matty since he is way taller than me.
„Sure thing little one!" he replies with a chuckle. When he suddenly gets pushed in the side, he looks down only to see an over excited Scooter next to him.
„He baby boy! How is my favorite boy out there doing?" he immediately gets on his knees and cuddles with Scooter. Those two spend a lot of time together whenever I have to go overseas or have to fly anywhere.
„Let me look at you! Such a good boy you are!!" he goes on showering my baby in love.
„Hey you two! I am also here!" I say in play annoyance. Within a second I am engulfed in a hug while Scooter bumps his head against my leg, fighting for some attention. Laughing at their antics I softly push Matti away from me so I can get down to my baby boy instead.
„Well, I feel the love little one!" he says with a smile. Just pushing my tongue out at him before getting back to greet my baby boy. Just then a throat gets cleared behind me.
„Dad!" I explain happy to see him again after two months.
„Hey baby girl! How are you!" he asks me while hugging me tightly and kissing me forehead.
„Tired but good! How are you? You look not to happy? Everything alright?" I question him worried that something had happened in DC.
„Nothing to worry about. I am just happy that you are back in one piece." he whispers hugging me even closer to his chest.
„And now, who of Hetty's team got hurt?" he asks me worriedly. Knowing he is pretty close with Agent Callen, I am a bit worried how he may take in the information.
„I am not allowed to tell you, but since he lays in the bed right in here." i answer him softly, a little afraid how he might react.
„Callen?!" he says softly putting his hand on his shoulder.
„What happend?" he asks towards a quiet Hetty and Agent Hanna.
„We got ambushed. Someone sneaked up from behind, G saw the guy who was aiming right at me and jumped in between." Agent Hanna says slightly defeated.
„Of course he would do something like that." dad says with a shake of his head.
„Is the rest of you alright?" he questions again getting worried.
„No one except Mister Callen got hurt. When I saw his critical condition I called Alejandra for help." Hetty explains to him reassuringly.
„Is he going to be alright?" dad question me worried I may say no.
„I am positive that he will be as good as new. After some rest of course!" I tell him with a soft smile.
„Thank you darling!" he whispers into my ear while hugging me again. A sudden whine let's us look down towards my baby boy who doesn't like to be ignored.
„Awh, didn't I say hello to my baby boy?" dad says and starts petting him softly.
„Gibbs? What are you doing here?" a croaky Agent Callen asks irritated.
„You said you didn't call him!" he accusingly says to Hetty.
„Don't be mean to your boss Callen. I came to visit my daughter. Hadn't had a clue you got yourself shot again." dad tells him strictly but happy he is awake.
„Your daughter?" he questions in surprise, agent Hanna also looks on curious.
„Yes, my daughter!" he repeats and kisses me forehead again.
„Heard she fixed you back together." he adds proudly.
„Your daughter." Callen repeats slightly angry. Dad nods with his eyes turned into slits, daring him to say something impolite.
„Little one?" matti suddenly asks from the doorway. Quickly turning around since he sounded stressed.
„Can you help me real quick in the OR? A biker got hit by a car, it doesn't look to good." he says hurriedly.
„Can anyone competent stay here with my patient?" I ask him since I can't leave his side without knowing someone is looking after the stubborn man.
„Pascal here will stay here, if anything should happen he is going to contact us right away!" matty says already pushing the young doctor from earlier into the room.
„He is not allowed to leave this bed!" I tell dad in another language than earlier wanting to have a safe way of talking to Hetty and dad without Callen to know what's being said.
„Don't worry, he won't even be pulling back the blanket!" dad answers me with a chuckle.
„Behave!" I tell Callen strictly before making my way to the OR.