Callen blushes!?

Gibbs pov:
After helping David to get taken to a safe house until the agent from the witness-protection program could get him to wherever, I make my way back to G's room.
„How are you Sweetheart? Did you sleep alright?" I ask her taking a seat next to her huddled form. Scooter close behind her.
„I am fine, thank you for asking. How about you? I didn't wake you did I?" she questions me with apology.
„was already up and moving. Your baby boy here needed an early walk so don't worry!" I answer her with a chuckle.
„What are you guys doing with David? I am sure he never wanted to do this in the first place." she says, trying to defend the young guy, that to be honest really wasn't a threat to anyone.
„I already called an agent from the witness-protection protocol. They are taking him with them. The news also got informed that after an tried ambush on a patient in here, the offender got shot and therefore killed. So no one should be looking for him." I tell her with a soft smile since she really looks scared for the guy.
„That's Good. Thank you dad!" she says relieved. I softly caress her soft cheek like I often did when she was way younger.
„Why don't you get yourself ready for the day. I am going to stay here, no need to worry about him getting out of bed." I tell her with a smile.
She nodded quickly at me in thanks before gathering her belongings and making her way towards the bathroom. However not before kissing my cheek in thanks.
„You don't need to watch me. I already promised her I won't leave." a half asleep G mutters in my direction.
„I still need to stay, don't think that I haven't noticed your interest in her earlier. G don't get me wrong, you are like my son, but she is my little baby!" I tell him sternly but also pleadingly.
„I know. Sorry Gibbs!" he answers me after a sigh.
„If you really are interested, then I have no problem with that. Just be sure to not break her heart!" i whisper quietly to him just as the bathroom door opens back up.
„Ah, you are awake. How do you feel? Any pain?" my baby girl quickly asks G while watching his blood pressure getting up a notch. Looking back at G's face he looks like he just saw a ghost, but when he sees me watching, he instantly turns bright red. I can't hold back my laughter at his blush! I never thought he was even capable of blushing!
„Callen? What's the matter?" Alejandra asks him looking frantic at his fresh wound from yesterday and back up at the monitors.
„I am fine." he answers her, cheeks still flaming hot.
„Are you Sure?" she questions in worry. He only nods his head while I smirk at the funny show in front of my eyes. After watching the monitors a little longer she walks out of the room, giving me a pointed look to watch him.
„Don't say things like that!" g tells me sternly, finally getting his normal skin color back.
„Matty please! I just want to make sure, something was up. Not that he starts to bleed again!" We hear Alejandra outside of the room.
„He didn't was brightly red also, was he?" Matthew asks her mischievously.
„Yes, but that has nothing to do with anything!" Alejandra tells him irritated.
„He saw you half naked! Maybe that's what got his heart beating faster little one!" he answers her with a chuckle.
„What are you even talking! Let me get the ultrasound and we can check what's the matter!" she says completely confused of what he has said. Only seconds later, the two of them come in, ultrasound in tow. Matthew throws me a knowing look, already figured out what was going on in here before.
„Callen We need you to lay down flat and lift your Shirt." Alejandra instructs professional, while Matthew coughs to hide his chuckle.
„It seems like the heart is in good condition! Especially after the surgery yesterday." Matthew says with a smirk.
„Can you lift your left arm." Alejandra says concentrating on the ultrasound and ignoring everyone else.
„There!" she says slightly triumphantly to Matthew.
„I don't think this is anything." he tells her, but anyway looking closer once again.
„Still, we need to keep our eyes on it. Just to be sure everything is alright." Alejandra says with definition.
„Ok, we could also get another CT taken." Matthew tells her with furrowed brows.
„Metallic." Alejandra mutters to him quietly.
„Ok, then let's keep the ultrasound in here. Better safe then sorry." he says embarrassed.
„What is the matter?" G asks them irritated that they won't tell us.
„Can you see this here?" Alejandra questions softly pointing to something on the screen from the ultrasound. After a nod from him she goes on to explain that it looks like it is a shrapnel, and since it is really close to his heart they need to make sure it doesn't move any closer.
„And you saw that in the Rhythmus?" G asks her in shock, since we all thought it was because of something way different.
„Yeah, I mean your heart beat was getting faster earlier and that's when I noticed a slight change." Alejandra tells him with a shrug. Brushing off how she has just seen something everyone else wouldn't of noticed.
„Sweetheart, have you eaten anything today?" I ask her after checking the time. She only shakes her head embarrassed that I had caught her red handed.
„Pancakes and Cocoa?" I question with a knowing smile that turns even wider when she nods excitedly at me.
„Agent Callen, what would you like to eat?" Matthew asks him after nodding my way, telling me he will order it right away.
„I take pancakes as well, with coffee thought." G answers him thankfully.
„I am guessing you would like a coffee Gibbs?" Matthew asks me knowingly. And after my appreciating nod he goes out of the room to order our food.
„And, was he a good patient or did he try to snuck out already?" I question Alejandra with a smirk towards G.
„I explained to him what exactly happened yesterday, so I think he now understands the importance of him staying in bed for quite some time." she answers me with a shrug.
„You guys realize that I can hear you, right!?" g tells us with his arms crossed.
„I know. But I wanted to make sure you don't give her any trouble." I answer him with a smirk. Which he only rolls his eyes at me.
„Food is ready!" Matthew announces happily while carrying two platters in. He quickly serves G and my baby girl before handing me my coffee.
„Has Scooter already eaten? I think I still have some of his food in my locker." he asks me since he knows that I hurried here earlier today.
„I already fed him, but thank you. If you would have a bowl for him to drink though, that would be awesome." I tell him, appreciating his thoughtfulness.
„Coming right away!" he says and hurry's back out.