Phone call

Alejandra's pov:
After the fifth ring I was about ready to end the call, that however was when a sleepy Callen answers.
„Yeah!?" he says not really pleased that the caller, so me, has just woken him.
„I am sorry for waking you Callen, I just wanted to ask you how you are doing? Any pain or bleeding?" I ask him feeling tired myself after this long and stressful day.
„Alejandra!?" he says in surprise but much more awake than earlier.
„Yeah. So how are you doing?" I answer him after a tired sigh. Gosh, how comes that I suddenly got this tired? I mean seriously!?
„How i am doing?! How are you!? I am not the one going after someone who tries to kill me!" he tells me incredulously. Sighing once again since it slowly irritates me that he won't answer my questions! I mean, come on! It can't be that hard to answer me, now is it?
„Is your bullet wound bleeding or hurting?" I ask again, laying more strength in my voice to hopefully get some answer this time.
„No bleeding and not to much pain. So how are you?" he answers me after a minute of quietness.
„That's Good to hear, even though I can't believe that you are in no pain. Why don't you at least get the doctors to give you something at least for the evening. That way you would be able to sleep better and therefore heal quicker." I tell him with an explanation, knowing he won't take any pain meds if not really necessary.
„There is no doctor around, thanks though." he starts to say. My forehead instantly furrows.
„Don't tell me you left the Hospital!?" i ask him a bit angry! How often did I tell him to stay in his damn hospital bed! I thought he understood how important that is!
„yes i left. I however only was allowed to leave if I would stay with Gibbs at your place. That's where I am right now and so far I only walked to the couch and fell asleep on it. Happy!?" he tells me after a deep breath.
„Is my dad near right now?" I ask him, hopefully to be able to talk to him for a second or two.
„He is in his room, hold on a second." Callen answers me with understanding. A shout of Gibbs was heard and right after some hurried footsteps. I heard Callen talk, however not what he was saying and only a heartbeat later dad was on the phone instead.
„Baby Girl! How are you? What where you thinking?" he immediately questions with a worried laced voice. Feeling my heart sink a bit for getting scolded by my dad. I always hated to disappoint him in any way ore form.
„I am sorry dad." I muter with my head hanging low even though he couldn't see me.
„I know that you are darling. I am just worried sick." he replies lovingly, seemingly already picked up on my depressed side.
„How are you Baby Girl? Callen told me you have your team around?" he asks.
„I am good I guess. Just found out who is after us and let's just say I am not happy about it." I start before sighing deeply.
„The team slowly started to make plans to deal with everything before going to sleep. I however wanted to call and see how Callen is doing before laying down myself." I tell him with furrowed brows.
„May i ask Who is after you guys? Don't get me wrong I'm happy that your team already make some plans, however, don't you guys think you will need some help?" dad answers, more like asks from me in reply.
„You remember Marco? He and his team are the ones. As for the help, right now I think that we are good. Thanks though." I answer him softly. Hearing him sighing deeply, I quickly go on before he can interrupt my next question.
„What i would like to know is how Callen really is doing? He tried to explain to me that he isn't in any pain. That is impossible though." I ask him getting back to what I called for in the first place.
„He got himself onto your couch two hours prior and fell asleep right away. From my perspective he is in pain, knowing him long enough though I am pretty sure he is trying to hide it from me and everyone." dad answers me after a few seconds of silence.
„Ok, then. In my bedroom is my old medical bag, if you open it then there has to be some Morphin in the front left pocket. It's the pills and not the liquid, so he needs to take one in the morning and one in the evening. His wound also needs to get cleaned up every evening. There also should be everything you will need in that bag. If the wound starts to bleed again or he gets paler and paler, get him to the ER immediate!" I instruct him seriously. Knowing him, he will follow my instructions to the t!
„Alright, Anything Else?" he asks me.
„That should be it. He definitely shouldn't be moving around at all, so at least make sure he doesn't lifts anything or walks to much." i add after thinking for a minute. Hoping I didn't forget anything important.
„Oh, How is Matty?" i ask him worriedly. Knowing him and Paul always were like one person so it must of broke his heart and I really feel sorry for him.
„Not that good. I have taken him to your house as well since I didn't wanted to leave him alone. He got upstairs half an hour before you called. What about Paul?" dad answers me only confirming my thoughts. I would love for him to know about this whole thing being a stunt, though I can't do it since it would only put him in danger.
„Paul woke up shortly after we left the hospital. He is doing great except from missing Matty." I answer him with a heavy sigh and a yawn. Looking at the clock opposite from me. Wow! I am talking for 30 minutes to them on the phone. Good thing my phone isn't going to be found.
„I see!" dad sighs into the phone as well.
„As much as i would love to talk to you longer, I am afraid I need to go to sleep now." I tell him regretfully.
„Of course darling. Sleep tight and stay safe! If I can help you in any way or form, just give me a call!" he replies softly.
„Sleep tight and love you dad!" I answer him and just before hanging up, I hear him reply an I love you to baby girl. After the call was endet, I quietly go to my sleeping teammates. And after one last check on Paul's monitor, I curl myself up into the empty chair next to the rest of my team.