Code pink

Callen's pov:
„Ok. Can you guys tell me now what the heck was going on?" I question them as soon as Gibbs has returned to my room.
„Paul is Matthews fiancé. He also is a former team member from Alejandra." Gibbs says with a sigh.
„What aren't you telling me? I know you Gibbs, what else is going on?" I ask suspiciously. He doesn't answer right away but looks questionable towards Hetty.
„Those two are the only two remaining team members, well except one but no one knows if he still is alive or not." Hetty answers instead of Gibbs.
„So, someone is trying to eliminate them." I state more than ask. If this really is the case, then whoever is after them has another thing coming.
„Hand me my phone." I tell Gibbs who is nearest to my bag.
„I have it under control." he answers me.
„give me my phone!" I repeat myself angry.
„I can't do much but at least that I can!" I add since he doesn't move. After another second he nods and hands me my bag. Quickly I pull out my phone and text my team to come to the hospital as fast as possible. Watching Gibbs debate on something quietly. After another look towards his daughter, he makes his way out of the room to make a phone call in privat.
„What now?" I ask Hetty since she was staying quiet the whole time.
„i have no idea Mr. Callen. I assume you rounded up your team?" she questions back.
Just then a panicked Sam storms into the hospital room.
„What happend?" he questions with wide eyes, gun in hand.
„We May have a code pink going on." I tell him with a pointed look towards a still sleeping Alejandra.
„I get the others instructed. Nell and Erik should get the hospital on their monitors." he says with a dark voice before leaving the room again. Gibbs also comes in with a slightly grinched look on his face.
„What's the matter Gibbs?" Hetty asks him worriedly.
„Just a really, really strange conversation with director Vance. However, my team is boarding a plane right now." he answers her.

A sudden scream comes from the room next door which lets Alejandra shot up and ran over to them. I don't know much about any medical things but this doesn't look good. After a few hectic seconds Alejandra jumps up on the bed, to keep the CPR going while shouting out that they need to go back to an OR. Within a minute they all where out of sight. What I However didn't noticed, was that Gibbs must of left the room since he now is standing infront of the elevator with a crying Matthew in his arms.
„Sam?" I ask knowing that he is standing out there as well.
„Yeah?" he questions with his head poked into my room.
„Go and stand watch the OR. If there really is someone after them, this would be an awesome chance for them." I say and see realization cross his face before he hurries after them.
„Hetty? Why don't you go over to them? I promise I stay in bed and Matthew needs you." I softly say, knowing fully well how she is conflicted if she should go over to them or stay with me.
„Are you sure Mister Callen?" she asks me a bit hesitant, which isn't at all like her usual self. After a nod and a small smile she makes her way over to the two men, still standing in front of the elevator. Again taking my phone in hand. What now, usually I would be standing in front of the OR, but right now I feel pretty useless. Suddenly my phone starts to ring, getting me right back to business.
„Callen." i say strongly.
„Are you alone?" a Voice that i knew for only a short period asks.
„I am, except Scooter. What's the matter? Aren't you operating at the moment?" I ask her a bit irritated from where she even got my number. A sigh was heard over the phone.
„It was a stund. We knew someone was after us for quite some time now, but after what happened with Paul." she pauses again, saying something to someone else it seems.
„I need you to inform your team that you lost us, tell them whatever. I am going to call as soon as we figured something out." she adds hurriedly.
„Wait! Who is us? What is with Paul? Matthew is here crying his heart out!! And what should I tell your father? Gibbs is going to kill me and the whole team!" I argue. I mean is she completely crazy? What is she thinking!?
„The rest of my team. Paul is safe and stabil. Tell Matthew that he should take care of scooter and that Paul wouldn't like for him to be alone. I am pretty sure dad will figure out that something is up, tell him that my favorite flowers are white roses. He will understand." she says softly.
„Oh, and Callen do me a favor and stay in bed and rest! Your body is still healing!" she adds after a few seconds of quietness and before I could argue she ends the call. Debating on what to do now. Do i do as she instructed or am I going to tell everybody what she has told me right now? After thinking about it for a bit, I made up my mind that she will know why she acts that way. So taking a deep breath I call Sam.
„Yeah?" he asks after the second ring.
„Can you see them still in the OR?" I question even though I am sure he couldn't.
„There aren't any windows G. It's an OR!" he replies in a duh tone.
„Then get yourself in there!" I instruct right back, feeling like a complete asshole for doing that to him.
„Fuck!" he shouts out in frustration.
„They are gone! G! I swear I was standing in front of this damn door the whole time and Nate was watching over the other entrance on the other side through the security system!" he quickly says, sounding lost. Swallowing the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach down, I tell him to have Eric and Nell look through the security footage before ending the call feeling like a complete ass.
Just than Gibbs, Hetty and Matthew walk in. Awesome, another three people I have to lie to.
„G?" Gibbs asks as soon as he sees my sour face.
„Sam just called." I start already seeing the worry on all three faces.
„The OR room is empty. Eric and Nell are currently watching the security footages, without any outcome yet." I say with an even tone, hoping they didn't see right through that little lie.
„What do you mean the room is empty? I thought Mister Hanna is watching over them with the help of Mister Beal!" Hetty States irritated but even more worried. Gibbs on the other hand squints his eyes into slits and watches me like a hawk.

What the hell did I get myself into!?!?