Why did you quit?

Gibbs pov:
As I was waiting outside of the hospital room they just had run in with my daughter, the worst scenarios ran through my mind. What happened that she suddenly seemed so panicked? I mean I do have a suspicion that it has to do with what Hetty has said. But she wasn't threatening or anything, she just wanted to know what is going on between all of them. I would say the usual since she always wants to know what exactly is going on within her team and all of those she cares for.
The minutes ran by, and nothing was heard or seen from within that room. That is till Deeks suddenly gets out with a frown.
„Deeks? What's the matter?" I ask him afraid something really drastic may has happened with Alejandra. It looks like my worst nightmare is coming alive!
„She is fine. The guys are trying to relax her a bit since she is pretty close to an anxiety attack." he tells me with a small smile, still his whole body language is tight, which normally means someone is in distress or pain! Before I could however ask anything else, he has left with slouched shoulders towards Callen's room.
I don't really get what their whole conversation is about, i however heard the word quitting which irritates me. Only yesterday he was happy to be able to stay within Callen's team. Guess they interpreted a hell of a lot into Hetty's statement only a few minutes prior. Suddenly the door gets thrown open.
Matthias hurry!! It's happening again!!" Paul panicky shouts out. Which immediately made Deeks run back over to their room. Without thinking to deep into it, I hurried into the room myself. I definitely am not going to wait outside a second longer if this is my daughter they are this worried about!!
„She collapsed again." Chris states in worry. He gently lays her unmoving body onto the bed in here.
„What happend?" i ask them afraid for the well being of my daughter. She looks so much younger, fragile and way paler than she normally does.
„She has a panic attack, maybe an anxiety attack. I am not that sure yet. The thing that I am most worried about is when she is going to wake up again." Chris explains to me with a sad frown on his face. Looking at the rest of them, they all look defeated and worried for their little sister. Alejandra always told me about how that team was her extended family, but it is really good to see that they see her as much of a sister as she sees them as brothers.
„What is the plan now?" I question them since they have said that they have seen her like this before.
„Not so sure! It depends on her body and mind. As soon as she has worked through whatever triggered this, she will wake up. The earlier the better though." Paul says after a heavy sigh.
„Why do you say it like that?" I question them in suspicion. It sounded like he was afraid she won't wake up soon or at all!?
„It gets harder to get her back the longer she stays in that state. Once she has even forgotten about two whole weeks after she has woken up again." Chris explains slowly. They all worriedly look at Alejandra's unmoving form again. That however stoped as soon as an extremely loud alarm starts to blare.
„Fuck!" Chris exclaims while running to Callen's room. Please don't tell me he needs to get surgery again! I have had more than enough bad news the last few days!
Standing in between the doorframe I watch as Chris sends Hetty along with Sam out of Callen's room. Chris who sees my worried frown from across the corridor, sends me a reassuring smile. Before signing to me that he is only worried for Alejandra and wants to know what's going on. Taking a deep breath after that small information, makes me breath a bit lighter again.
„Deeks? Why did you quit your job?" I ask him since there is nothing I possibly could do for Alejandra at the moment. The least I can do is look out for her brother which looks at me sadly. The others seem to be just as surprised as i was since they watch him with confused faces.
„As soon as Hetty knows my full story she will treat me way different than before. And if I am lucky, I may be able to stay Martin Deeks now for longer." he answers me with a small shrug. His sad eyes however tell the true story.
„I really don't think Hetty would tell anyone. You know How she is, she just always wants to know what is going on in all your life's so she can help and keep you safe." I reason with him. Shocked that he really thinks that Hetty would tell anyone about his past!
„That's what my old boss told me as well. And then I had a killer commando in front of my apartment. I changed my identity as well as my mother's because I had no other choice, and I am afraid I might have no choice now either." he explains me in resignation.
„What?" i ask him incredulously. Who would do something like this!!? That's just nuts!
„Doesn't matter. Fact is that it happend and that's why Alejandra helped me with a new identity. My mom and I had to leave everything in the past behind since it would of been way to dangerous to stay in contact." he says with a grateful look towards my daughter.
„i at least hope I can stay here till Alejandra is back up and moving. That's the least I can do for her!" he sighs while sitting down to hold Alejandra's hand with a small tear running down his cheek.
„I talk to her. You will see it's not like you think. Alejandra would never forgive Hetty. So alone for that reason Hetty would never say anything to anyone. And yes G might has never said it to your face, but to him you are his family, so he won't forgive her as well. He also wouldn't let anything happen to you nor your mother." I explain to him. Definitely sure that Hetty would never betray him like this.
„Are you sure Gibbs? I really don't want you to get in any trouble because of me." he answers surprised i would even be willing to help him. But he belongs to Alejandra's family, so he belongs to mine as well!
„Don't worry about it. Family sticks together so no worry's." I answer him before making my way towards Hetty who still was waiting in front of Callen's room.
„Hetty, can we talk?" I ask her to which she only nods at after a small sigh.
„Is this about Mister Deeks quitting?" she asks me as soon as we are out of earshot.
„It is. Can you tell me why he thinks you would rat him out without a second thought?" I question her a tad bit angry that he thinks like this. This for me means she must of made him feel like he doesn't belong in her team or something along the lines.
„He thinks what?! Gibbs you know I would never ever betray any of my team members!" She answers me incredulously. Which is good, this means she honestly hasn't planned on betraying him in any way or form.
„Are you sure about it Hetty? Because he is already arranging a new identity!!" I inform her to make her see how serious this situation is right now.
„he what!?" she asks in complete shock.
„I am going to talk to him right away!"she adds already making her way over to Alejandra's room.
Callen's door opened up with a smirking Chris.
„What got you smirking?" I ask him with a small suspicion.
„Just came with Callen to the agreement that Alejandra's bed gets I to his room as well. He apparently don't want her to be alone." he answers me happily. Shaking my head at them. They really are acting like Alejandras protective brothers!