OR room

Sam's pov:
Within a second my world just stopes before crumpling to the floor. G just has thrown himself in between a bullet and myself. I was so focused on the guys upstairs of the building that I forgot to watch behind me. G has always joked around how he will always watch my sixx, but I didn't thought he would mean it this literally! Now he lays there on the floor, fighting to stay conscious. Quickly shooting that fucking asshole across the street before calling for an ambulance and tending to my partner, my best friend and brother really. I shout at him to stay with me, to not shut his eyes, however they get more and more unfocused. Looking where he got hit, from the bullet that was meant for myself, I drew in some air in shock when I see it was near his heart. And not only near to his heart but also bleeding like nothing I have ever seen before. Hetty suddenly appears out of nowhere, instructing me to start with the reanimation, which I immediately do. Only seconds later, at least it feels like it, I see an ambulance with an emergency doctor picking up my partner and hurriedly push him into the ambulance to get him to a hospital.
My hands are full of his blood which just reminds me of how he just safed my life and has to fight for his own now!
Hetty got us to the hospital where I was really really close to start fighting my way towards my partner since they won't let us to him. Assholes!
When the door got thrown open we instantly get into high alert. We all watch as a young women marches to the nurse desk with a glare that could freeze up hell!! After some more shouting she gets told where G is, which doesn't sit right with me. After all, I don't know what the hell is going on, nor who the heck she is! So, of course I don't trust her with G's life! Standing up from one of that damn uncontrollable waiting chairs to follow after her, Hetty however stops me immediately.
„I asked her to come. She will do everything in her power to help Mister Callen, so please take a seat again." she tells me, her voice thick with worry. Just then the door to G's room opens up again, the two doctors from earlier and a nurse hurry out like they just saw the devil in there.
„Are you Miss Lange?" one of them asks timidly.
„That's me!" Hetty answers him with hate since it's the one who wouldn't let her in beforehand.
„We should show you to Mister Callen's room." he replies in a whisper definitely feeling uncomfortable. None of us however cared at all though, so we just hastily make our way towards G.
In there it Looks like a bloodbath! The young woman shouting at the remaining doctor to get her an OR room immediately while questioning Hetty for G's allergies and blood Typ.
Only a blink of my eye later, I am helping Hetty and that women push G with infusions and with all those machines attached to him into an OR. The two women's get geared up while I stand there in shock.
„Ok, i need to open his thorax to get to the bullet." that woman starts to say before ordering one thing after the other. I quickly turn around, finding it already way to hard to even listen to what they are doing! So no chance I would also need to see how they are breaking his whole ribcage! And everything only because I wasn't paying attention!! If I would have, than G wouldn't have to fight for his life right now!
„More suction, there is way to much blood!" she says in a hurry but also quit professional might I add. Her whole demeanor soothes my nerves a bit because it is clear that she knows exactly what she is doing.
„There!" she says in triumph.
„Ok, his aorta is ripped, let's make a patch over it." she says. Not long after the whole room feels more relaxed, so I cautiously turn around again. G's blood pressure seems to have stabilized just as everything else.
„What is going on in here? And who the hell do you think you are ordering around my doctors and nurses!?" an angry man shouts out while marching into the OR.
„You seriously have some nerves! I should sue your whole hospital for being unprofessional and not to forget dumb! How dare YOU run into an OR like that! Especially after your staff wasn't qualified enough to help my patient!" the woman says back in a tone that lets me shudder!
„Wha..wha..what are you ta..talking about?" he stutters back.
„Your so called awesome stuff wanted to just sew up his bullet wound so the blood wouldn't run out anymore! His fucking aorta was ripped! Do you really think he would of survived this? Or the fact that I should of waited for at least 2 hours before getting an OR?" she says in the same tone, but slightly mocking him. She is a lot like G to be honest! Funny if you think about it.
„They what?" he questions in shock.
„Exactly!" She sasses back. Yeah, I think I am going to get along with her just fine!
„I am sorry, I was told something else. Still I am afraid I need to get an ID so i can check if you even are a doctor." he apologizes embarrassed of this situation it seems.
„Hanna, in my right front pocket is a letter that would clear up the whole situation, can you please get it for me?" she asks me in a friendly tone. But I really don't think it's appropriately for me to do so.
„Why can't Hetty get it?" I question unsure.
„Because she is helping me saving your partners life, therefore she like myself needs to stay sterile!" she explains.
„And I don't want any of the others to be near me and definitely not to touch me. So I am asking you again to get it Marine!" she adds in drill-Sergeant mode. Hurriedly I make my way to her, pulling said letter out of her front pocket without even thinking about it.
„That should explain who I am so it would be nice if you could leave MY OR now!" she tells the head of this hospital while still working on G. An indrawn breath let's me look towards the guy again with furrowed eyes.
„I apologize! I had no idea! It's an honor to have you in my hospital!" he says in ah. Which to my fun she only comments with an eye roll.
„I am going to be finished in about 30 minutes. By that time I need a private room for my patient." she says before totally ignoring the still shocked and gawking man.
„Do you carry it around with you all the time?" Hetty asks her with a slight laugh.
„You can never know when you need it!" is that women's answer with a shrug of her shoulders.
„Jandra? Do you think he will be alright?" Hetty asks slightly afraid of the answer. I also stiffen up at the thoughtful look in Jandras? Eyes.
„He should be fine. The bullet is out, the aorta seems fine now, so does everything else. Now it is up to him to get back on his two feets." she says soothingly.
„Ok, lets sew him up." she adds to the nurse.
„Hanna? Can you look if the room for Callen here is all clear? I am sure someone can show you the way." she asks me pleadingly. For the first time since she entered the hospital, i saw a slightly fragile woman instead of the otherwise strong one. It looks like she plays the tough part and hides the real her behind that mask.
„Of course!" I answer her with a small smile, which no one is able to see behind that damn mask they put on me. Let's look if the room is clear so they can get G there to rest.