Changing the hospital

Callen's pov:
„I better go after her before she kills any of them!" Hetty says hurrying right out of the door. Much to Scooters irritation.
„Come here Scooter!" I tell him, expecting him to come right on to the bed like normally. But no, he just scratches on the door whining at the fact he couldn't open it.
„It's ok. They are coming back. Now come here." I try again but with no different end.
„I feel the love!" I Mutter to myself.
„How are you really doing G?" sam questions me now that we are the only ones left, except Scooter of course.
„Tired and cold, but my cuddle buddy doesn't seem to care." I answer him without thinking. Maybe it's because of the medication that I have a brain to mouth function.
„Here, not as good as your buddy but at least it should warm you." sam says with a small smile while getting me another blanket.
„Thanks. How are you? You look worse than I do." I ask him worried.
„That's your fault! You don't just jump in between me and a bullet! And you definitely don't make me think that you won't make it!" he tells me sternly.
„We both know I would do it all again if it would get you out safe. You have a wife, two kids and they need you! Other than that you are family, so of course I would jump in between!" I answer him honestly. Now definitely being sure they must of given me some drugs, there can't be any other reason I am that sappy.
„We owe that girl your life. She did everything to get you through alive, so please be nice! And just letting you know that after what I saw from her today, I am more afraid off her than Hetty!" he tells me with a shake of his head.
„What are you talking about? I am pretty sure she can't be that terrible or terrifying!" I reply. Rolling my eyes at his joking side.
„I am serious G! She marches in here scaring a nurse to the point of a panic attack just to get you room number. She has thrown everyone out of your room except one doctor who wasn't even allowed to come anywhere near you. And in the OR, she had shouted at the chief here!" he explains what had happened while I was holding my beautysleep.
„you maybe also want to know that Hetty had called her right when she saw how badly hurt you were this time. It's a miracle you are still alive, so do me and everyone a favor and stay in bed!" he whispers at me pleadingly.
„I said I don't care! I want a damn helicopter and I want it now! My patient isn't staying in here a second longer!" We suddenly hear a voice that got me the chills. Ok, maybe she indeed can get a bit scary. The door got opened, Scooter immediately by her side.
„I give you exactly 10 minutes to get me a helicopter or I am going to make that call myself!" she seethes out coldly.
„Alejandra, he isn't stabil enough!" Hetty try's to calm her a bit.
„Agent Callen? Can you hear, see and feel?" she asks without taking her eyes away from the new doctor in front of the room.
„Yes?" I answer but it sounds way more like a question even in my ears.
„Any bleeding on your wound?" she questions again.
„No. I am good." I reply slowly understanding where she is going with her questions.
„That's Good because we are getting on a helicopter in 7 minutes." she nods her head, finally turning around.
„Oh, before I forget it. My paper!" she says, already holding out her arm for it.
„But..." The guy starts to say only to get interrupted again.
„I said my paper! NOW!" she commands threateningly. Wow, she is scarier than Hetty! Without another word said he hands some expensive looking paper over before hurrying out of the room. She fishes for her phone, while lovingly petting Scooters head.
„I need your helicopter for a transfer to another hospital.........exactly!.........patient is stabil enough and I am coming along.......thank you but I think he would prefer to go with Hetty......awesome! See you in a bit!" she happily ends the call, scooter still cuddled to her.
„You are going to be my good little baby boy and drive with Hetty, right?" she asks the dog with love. His whine lets me think he gets that he wasn't allowed to stay with her.
„It's ok. Only for the drive, we both know that you don't like helicopters don't we?" she asks the dog while petting him all over. The dog whines again, licks her cheek and slowly making his way to Hetty.
„That's my good baby boy!" she says and throws a treat at him, which he instantly catches and eats.
„Jandra, you probably should call your dad. We don't want him to fire up the whole city in his search for you." Hetty tells her with a small smile. A smile that reaches her eyes, so it's really rarer for her!
„Right!" she says with a sigh.
„Hey dad! How was your flight?" she asks happily.
„I am afraid I can't get you from the airplane. Hetty had an emergency and i helped. Is it ok for you to take a cap to Sophiens hospital? .....nothing that I couldn't fix......you know I can't tell you who my patient is.....ok, I see you there......oh, can you do me a favor and bring me some clothes from home?......awesome! Thanks and love you dad!!" she says softly.
„Ok, Let's get up to the top. I guess Christian is alright up there." she say once again petting Scooter before making her way toward my bed.
„We have to get you on another bed, wait a second." she says and came right back with a way slimmer one. Sam and her slowly got me on the other bed, much to my annoyance might I add!
„Ok, up we go." she says and pushes me into the elevator.
„How do you know Hetty?" i ask her wanting to get to know her a little better.
„When my parents died overseas, she took me under her wings. Always telling me she wouldn't leave me in foster care because she had done that mistake once already. Some boy who had it pretty hard there, so she helped me a lot till my dad adopted me. We still kept a close relationship." she says with a thankful smile.
„That makes sense." I answer her thankfull she hadn't had to go through the same treatment as I had to as a child. When we get to the top, a NAVY helicopter is already waiting up there.
„Let me help you sweetheart!" the pilot says with a smile.
„Thank you! For helping me out of there, I am afraid otherwise we would of have to meet in jail!" Alejandra tells him with a laugh.
„If you think so. If anyone could get away with murder it has to be you. I mean with Hetty, your dad, the NAVY and let's not forget the man high up in the ladder!" he answers with a chuckle. What does that mean? Guess I have some digging to do later on.
„You should sleep a little, your body needs to rest." Alejandra tells me softly. And just like that, my eyes shut themselves.