Forming a plan

Alejandra's pov:
We stayed quiet in Deeks room while listening in on his conversation with Kensi. I feel pretty bad for him, we all know that he really likes her way more than just a partner. So lying to her isn't easy for him and definitely won't sit right with him. Sighing softly when he shuts the door and makes his way back to us.
„Are you ok?" Chris asks him with understanding. Like I said, we all know that he has fallen for his new partner.
„I guess. Just hoping she won't hate me after this is over and she realizes that I had lied to her." he answers while running a hand through his hair. That's a thick that he will never be able to stop.
„She will understand! You will see!" i tell him reassuringly and pull him into a hug. He nods his head on my shoulder in understanding. A cough was heard from behind me, so I hurriedly turn around only to see Paul finally opening his eyes! Relieve runs through me like nothing else!
„What happend?" Paul asks with furrowed brows and raspy voice.
„Don't tell me that someone is really going after us!?" he adds as realization slowly crept onto his features.
„They do. We already figured out who specifically is after us." Chris answers him with a sigh.
„Guess we all should of faked our deaths then." he says towards me with a cheeky wink. Yep, that's Paul for anyone. However bad the situation may be, he could crack a joke at about anything and anyone.
„Like my name to much, so sorry!" I reply him cheekily. Happy that he not only is awake again but also that he still is the same Paul as he always was.
„Matthew?" he then asks me with hopeful eyes.
„I got Scooter to stay with him at all times and Hetty as well as dad were with him when we sneaked you and us out of the hospital." I explain to him and see him slowly relaxing again since his soon to be husband isn't alone at the moment.
„you also got two bullet wounds. One on your right arm and the other on your stomach. Jandra and i got the bullets out of you, so you should heal up in no time. Then you can finally ask your Matthew to marry you." Chris says which gets us all laughing in the end.
„Not sure if he really is going to say yes to him. I mean, let's be real, he always only had eyes for me in the first place!" Deeks adds with wiggling eyebrows.
„Really now!? Maybe I should try my luck then on a special NCIS Agent that so happened to be your partner!" Paul shoots back darkly at Deeks. Well, those two always liked to bicker around like school boys. Especially if it goes about their signifikant other.
„Alright boys! We get it! So maybe we can get back to business again so you guys can get back to your life and we can get you out of our hairs." Chris tells them while putting himself in between those two with an annoyed expression on his face. After the two of them nod once in agreement I pull my laptop closer towards the others so we all can look at it.
„Since dumb shit here try's to get after us, I would say we give them something of their own medicine." I tell them and pull up the location of one of our former ally's that turned into an enemy real quick. Let's just say him and his group decided that the money they get from the NAVY is not enough and opened a drug ring. That drug ring quickly turned and now he is a heavy arms dealer. Not only selling your average guns, no, he sells everything you don't want anyone to get in their hands! Especially terrorists, but he doesn't care anymore. Whoever pays the most gets whatever he may has at his hands at that moment.
„So we know it's him?" Paul asks with a sigh. I only nod at him in answer. Already knowing what is going through all their heads.
„That's why I thought of going there by myself, maybe I can stop this before it gets to extrem." I tell them shamefully. If it wasn't for me to humiliate him that day, then we all would be safe. The team could be safe and Paul wouldn't of gotten shot.
„Definitely not going to happen. We are a team! And don't think this shit is your fault. He should of gotten the hint long before you basically told him to fuck off because you wouldn't even get together with him if he would be the last human being on earth." Chris answers me strictly, however with a proud glint in his eyes. The other two also nod along with him with the same glint in their eyes.
„Chris is right Jandra! You told him often enough that you weren't interested! From where should you or anyone have known how deranged that guy truly is!" Deeks adds with finality. I mean they are kinda right, still. If I would of at least tried to get together with him, maybe he wouldn't of gotten the man he is now. Sighing at myself for how stupid I sound in my head. Maybe it would of changed but he was already selling drugs back then, so how big is the chance he would of changed. Shaking my head a bit to get out of my head. The guys are right, and it isn't worth thinking about it anyway. What we really should be thinking about is how we are going to eliminate him and his group once and for all!
„Ok, back to business. Is that their house? Or do they only do their deals in there?" Paul says after a clap with his hands.
„It seems to be their home, at least it has a high security setup around it." I answer them while mapping out the house and all the cameras as well as the security's they have there.
„We could take advantage from the small hill there. It is close enough to spy on them and also for our sniper, but also is to far away for them to see us." Deeks points out already full in work mode as well. It's funny how our team is really made out of huge goof balls, but as soon as work appears we all switch mind sets within a second. We started to slowly form a plan, how it would be best to shoot them, or at least lock them up without getting our selfs in to much danger. You know, the usual. At least for us I guess. Since we were at this for quite some time, we decided to get some rest before the next day. I however made up my mind that I at least need to call Callen again to ask him how he is doing and if he still is staying in his bed like instructed. So after a quiet goodnight to the three, I pull out my phone and dial the already familiar number.