I heared a gun shot!

Callen's pov:
I keep on holding a crying Kensi while eying Gibbs and Matthew opposite of me. A small spark appears in Matthews eyes and he looks at Gibbs with hope shining in them. He hasn't looked so happy since Paul got pulled back into the OR. Gibbs stays quiet for a bit but then nods once in shame that he was hiding something from him. So Matthew figured out it was a stunt? But how and why? It has to has to be because of what kensi has told, but then again, deeks has nothing to do with Alejandra and Paul. Or has he?
„I should of been nicer. Should of agreed to go on a date with him." kensi says brokenly. My heart really hurts for her. She is my teammate and part of my family!
„I am sure there is an explanation to what you have seen. Deeks would never give up on you. Especially not so suddenly. Maybe the guy is his best mate or something like that. You know How Deeks is if it comes to family and friends." I tell her while she slowly sits back a bit so she could look me in the eyes. Knowing her I am pretty sure She tries to figure out if I am telling the truth.
„You really think so? But the guy was nearly naked and hugged himself right into him. He also called him Matty. He hates when someone calls him that." she says confused with what she should believe right now.
„Why don't I call him? Maybe he will answer me some questions?" I ask her. Hoping that I could solve this right away, since I absolutely hate when one of my family members is in pain or gets hurt! She nods at me with hopeful eyes. Slowly I make my way to the bedroom that I got assigned to, to call him in a bit more private setting.
„Yeah?" Deeks answers quietly, like he doesn't want anyone hearing him.
„Hello Deeks. I wanted to ask you a pretty personal question." I begin slowly.
„Kensi got here in a bad, or let's say in a not too good of a shape." I tell him slowly. Feeling pretty weird to make a call like this.
„I don't mean to be disrespectful Callen but I really can't talk right now." he whispers back. What is all that whispering about!? Does he really have a boyfriend that he doesn't want to hear our conversation? But till now we weren't even talking about something specific.
Suddenly gunshots were heard and the line went dead.
„Deeks!?" i try to shout into the phone. Hoping against hopes that he only let the phone fall to the floor. But the line was dead. Quickly I push in the phone number from Eric, hoping he would answer and be able to help.
„Hey Callen! How are you doing?" he asks cheerily. I however have no time for that at the moment.
„Eric, i need you to locat Deeks phone immediately!" i instruct him quickly.
„Ok! Give me a second." he answers unsure but I already hear him typing on his computer.
„Why would you need his location Mister Callen?" Hetty's voice suddenly asks me in wonder.
„I was just talking to him on the phone when I heard a gunshot and then the line went dead." I explain to her in one breath. I can already feel myself getting restless with the knowledge that Deeks needs our help but we don't know where he is nor will I be able to help him at all!!
„he is pretty far away from the city. There is only one house in that area and other than that only woods and mountains." Eric says with shock. Guess Eric also don't get why in the hell Deeks would be somewhere this secluded when he has a family issue. Someone knocking on the door let's me look up right in time to see Gibbs along with Sam entering the room.
„I called Deeks when there suddenly was a gunshot before the line went dead. Eric just located it." I inform him, locking eyes with Gibbs while talking. His face twists a bit when I told him about the gunshot. He looks uneasy before turning around and walk right out of my room and shortly after out of the house all together.
„What was that?" Sam asks in surprise.
„We need to get in a car and drive to the address Eric just send me." I answer and end the call quickly. Sam looks at me like I have grown a second head.
„G, you can't come along! You still should be in a Hospital! So no way am I driving you somewhere were gunshots are fired." he tells me like I am a small child that couldn't understand what was going on. What he however doesn't understand is that other than me, there is no way of finding Deeks whereabouts!
„I instruct you in the car." I tell him with finality and quickly, well as quick as I can, walk slash wobble to his car.
„Matthew? Take care of her, will you?" I ask him while on my way out. He only nods in reply, not even trying to tell me to stay back.
„Get them back in one piece for me." he only says just as I was about to get out of the door. So he indeed figured out that Paul and Alejandra faked their kidnapping. Still I don't get what Deeks has to do with all of that, but there is only one way of finding out I guess.
„Are you Sure G?" Sam asks once again as I close the car door.
„I am more than Sure! Deeks is my team member, it is my call as his team captain, to keep him and the rest of you safe and sound! So yes! I am more than sure Sam!" I tell him with finality. He also seems to get it because he doesn't comments, only starts the car and drives to where I instruct him to.
„Ok, then tell me at least what is going on here!?" sam says after ten minutes of quietly driving.
„Paul and Alejandra didn't get kidnapped. They knew that someone was targeting them so they disappeared from everyone." I start with my explanation.
„Wait a second! You mean you knew that and didn't tell me about it!? Do you have any idea how bad I felt the whole time!?" he says completely pissed of. It was to be expected for him to react like that as soon as I tell him, so it isn't a surprise to me.
„She called me to inform me and asked for me to please don't tell a soul till they figured out who was after them." I explain hoping to sooth him at least a bit.
„You still should of told me!" he says after a sigh but way more calmer than before.
„What about Deeks than?" he questions after a minute of silence.
„I honestly don't know Sam!" I tell him.
„The only thing that I know is that kensi called his mum who didn't knew of any family emergency. So she went to him this morning only to find him with a half naked guy. That's why I called him, he however only whispered and then I heard the shot." I end my explanation.
„Deeks definitiv isn't gay, he is way to much into kensi for that. But maybe, I don't know. Maybe he knows Alejandra? He was quit familiar with her in the hospital don't you think?" sam thinks out loud.
„Thats what i was thinking, but there is nothing about that in his personal file." I say after a deep sigh. Just then we pulled around the last corner where gunshots where fired from left and right.
„Fuck!" sam shouts out and pulls right back behind the corner.
„Where the fuck has he gotten himself into!?" I ask Sam in astonishment! Some knocking on my window let's me turn around quickly, only to see a guy standing there that kind of looks like Deeks, but also didn't.
„The hell are you doing here!?" he asks us in a serious tone that I have never ever heard before from him!
„Deeks!?" sam asks in disbelief.
„You need to get back from here! It's way to dangerous!" he instructs us.
„We came here to help, so let us!" I answer him irritated.
„Help!? Are you guys serious?" he questions before a feminin voice was heard through the earpiece he was wearing.

!!!This means foreign language!!!

„You need to get them away from there! Some of Marcos people are right around the corner walking your way!!!" she sounded hectic but at the same time calm, still I didn't understood a word she was saying.
„You need to move right now! They are just around the corner!" Deeks stresses out before turning around and going right up towards where he just told us they were coming from. Sam and I only look at each other for a second before we also leave the car. Me slowly starting to climb the mountain while Sam hurries after Deeks. When I was in a good position to shoot down to help the two, I took a seat and waited for their move.