Marco

Callen's pov:
Another figure gets into the same position as I am only a few feet away from me. However deciding to ignore that for right now and concentrate on what was happening down by Deeks and Sam. Sam has taken a spot on the right while Deeks took the left. Deeks seems to be communicating with someone only seconds before they got attacked from five different guys with heavy weapons in their arms. Still after only a few seconds Deeks has eliminated them all without breaking into sweat. Sam has his back towards me, but I am sure he looks as shocked and stunned as I am right now. Deeks once again puts his right arm towards his ear piece and speaks hurriedly before fixating his eyes on the person not far from me. After another nod towards them, he turns around and moves around the corner where another sets of gunshots where heard before it got wary quiet. Sam has made his way towards me and now we slowly walk further up the mountain.
„No one else has to get hurt! I only want My principessa! The rest is not my concern!" a voice booms from the house that now is in complete sight of us. A huge built guy stands down there with a wicked smile.
„Don't even think about it Jandra!" i hear a seething voice from behind me. There on the ground, sniper gun out and ready to shoot lays the second doctor with Paul by his side.
if this is how the nonsense ends than so be it! I won't risk my family any longer!" Alejandra's voice replies strongly.
I swear to god, if you go down there I am going with you!" Deeks voice as well answers. Only looking towards Sam with furrowed brows. The hell is going on there?! And what are they talking about?
„He won't stop just because he got you! That's just his wicked way to get you in his dirty grasps to do with you as he pleases!" Paul answers them angry. We finally got to them and took seats by them as well to hopefully being able to help.
„Jandra wants to hand herself to that asshole in hopes to get us to safety." the second doctor from the hospital informs us while his eyes stay on the house with slits.
„That Ultimatum is only Open for the next five minutes, afterwards there won't be anyone left of your so called family principessa!" the guy once again shouts out with a bored expression.
„Let's Play House!" Alejandra says and just like that the guys expressions change into a smirk even though the worry is still in there eyes to see.
„Are you sure you are that good of a actress? He may isn't the smartest but he isn't dumb either." Paul asks her seconds before I see Alejandra standing up a few feet away from the house.
„More than Sure!" she answers. We all watch with worried eyes as she slowly makes her way towards the now triumphantly smirking guy.
„Who is that?" i question Chris, the second doctor.
„That's Marco. Former ally now enemie." he answers me without taking his eyes away from Alejandra and Marco.
„There you go! I knew you will learn to respect me principessa." Marco says and starts to search her for any weapons, well that and just touching her in all the wrong places with a huge smirk.
„What happend to you face?" Alejandra asks him in shock and sadness. Her arm lifts towards his left side of his face.
„A deal gone wrong principessa, but don't worry the other one didn't make it out alive for doing this." he answers her with a chuckle.
„Let's get inside, it's time you finally learn how to please your future husband." he tells her.
„It is indeed." she answers with a lowered head which seems to please him to no end!
„But you promised to let my family live in peace from now on. If you really mean to marry me, than they are becoming your family as well. So please? You always stood by your word, right?" she asks him softly and with a small tear running down her cheek. His whole demeanor seems to completely relax after that.
„I would never break a promise principessa. As you say, your family is going to become mine as well." he says and slowly they leave for the house. However just before the door closes behind them, Alejandra once again turns around and waves enthusiastically because Marco pulls her in which lets her giggle uncontrollably.
„Well, the Oscar goes to!" Deeks says from in front of us with Gibbs next to him.
„That was acting?" i ask incredulously. Let's be honest I totally believed her without a doubt, Sam also looks perplexed.
„That's Alejandra, and that also is the reason she is that good at what she does or did." Paul says with a sigh. Well, looks like I definitely need some acting classes by her!
„What are we going to do now? I mean she is with them, alone!" sam says and stresses the last part. They do seem to be worried for her, however they find Sam's statement extremely funny.
„You guys really have no idea who she is, have you?" Paul asks with a smirk.
„She is a doctor and she is Gibbs daughter. So what are we missing?" I ask them irritated and also hating the fact for being held in the dark for so long.
„You have seen Matty fighting right?" Chris starts. Sam and I only nod at him, still no idea what he means to say with that.
„Alejandra was our captain, she trained us, so no offense towards Matty, but she is way better than him. Or any of us to honest. They may think they have her, but they have absolutely no chance against her!" Chris ends his explanation with an apologizing look towards Deeks who only shrugs at him.
„So deeks is one of your team members!?" sam asks but more like says since they already answered that. But why wasn't any of this in his personal file.
„New identity." Deeks answers my unasked question. Just than shouts where heard from the house. They immediately ran back to their prior position while Sam and I only look on stunt at what we just got told and their reaction.
When I look back to the house a bouncing Alejandra walks back outside. And I mean it, she literally bounces out and strait towards an overjoyed Deeks.
„Can you boys come down and help me to throw out the garbage?" she asks sweetly which makes the whole team start to laugh at her antics.
„I am going to call Hetty, she should send some teams here to help with that." Gibbs says and engulfs his daughter into a tight hug. When I however finally got down from that damn mountain I feel myself getting a bit light headed, so I take a seat on one of the bigger stones lying around there.
„Callen?" a worried Alejandra suddenly asks me. Not being able to answer her, feeling to exhausted for that. Like only a few days prior someone starts to press onto my chest. The heck are they doing that for this time!? I think right before my eyes once again fall shut with a lot of shouts around me.