Leaving the hospital

Callen's pov:
The last two days were pretty strange ones, but I won't complain. Still way to happy to finally being awake again, as well as way to happy since Alejandra still is always around me.
When Deeks and I had finished our talk, Sam along with Alejandra re enter the room again, just as if they had listened in on the conversation. Deeks quickly had wiped away the last remaining tears on his face and quickly averted his face away from Sam. Sam however only went to him with his arms spread wide to hug him. He also had whispered something into Deeks ear, I however didn't hear what he had whispered. But since Deeks looked pretty relieved about it, I decided to stay silent.
The best reaction though were the ones from Sam's kids. The second he had called his family to inform them of how I had woken up, they immediately had come to visit me. And let me tell you, I really had a hard time not to start crying with them. Kamran the small little thing lecturing me on being more careful and how she was drawing me tons of pictures. She also tried to refuse to leave me in the hospital. stating that she would be really afraid to stay with all those syrings and the mean doctors all by herself, so she wanted to stay to protect me. And yes, that was where I finally couldn't stop the tears from falling. I always thought of them as my family, but I never thought that they would see me as that as well. Alejandra had promised her that she wouldn't leave my side and that she would protect me as best as possible. Sam only wiggles his eyebrows at me after hearing that, I only rolled my eyes at him for that. I swear some times he acts like a school boy!! Alejandra asked me a lot of questions after they have left, about all of them and how she is happy that I have such a close relationship with all of them. It really has warmed my heart as well, and it also was really awesome to see my family acting so lovely towards Alejandra.
Now, two days after waking up. I finally am allowed to leave this hospital, and even though I am ecstatic to leave, I am afraid that then I won't see Alejandra again, or that often anymore.
„Well, today is the big day." I mutter to myself.
„It is. Thought I still don't think you should stay alone." Alejandra answers with her wet hair hanging onto her white shirt. Looking her a bit in wonder, since now no one has told me that I shouldn't stay alone. But I have no one to stay with, I mean yes, I could ask Sam but I don't want to disturb their life even more.
„You look sad. Did I say something wrong?" she ask me unsure and a bit hesitant.
„No, you didn't say anything wrong. that's not it." I answer her after coughing a bit.
„Callen? What's the matter?" she asks me worriedly while taking my hand in hers with her soft eyes concentrate on mine. Not really knowing how to answer her, I sigh deeply.
„I have no one to stay with or to stay with me. But that is no problem, i can be on my own." I tell her
„Have been it since birth anyway." I add in a whisper, not wanting to look like some idiot.
„Well, than I am going to stay with you. Only if that would be alright with you if course." she tells me with a shy smile. My heart already picking up speed again at the perspective alone.
„I would really like that. But I am afraid your dad would like to spent some time with you as well. Especially since you guys weren't able to spend that much time together because of me this whole time." I answer her, depressed since I would really love it to spend more time with her. But I also know that I can't keep her all to myself all the time, not when she isn't even my girlfriend yet.
„That's Nonsense and you know it Callen! Alejandra's house is still big enough for you to stay there as well. I would love to spend some time with the both of you!" gibbs says from the doorway.
„And I don't want to ever hear you say, that you have no one to stay with, ever again! You have your whole team willing to help and you always will have me! So let's get your stuff and drive home! Scooter is impatiently waiting for us to get back!" he adds pretty sternly before happily grabbing my bag that is already packed and ready to leave as well.
„That's an awesome idea dad!! Come on, let's go! I want to see my baby boy again!!" a hyper Alejandra exclaims nearly jumping up and down in joy.
„You heard my daughter Callen, let's get moving!" gibbs says with a soft smile. He securely grabs my right arm to help me get once again, into the annoying wheelchair.
„I nearly thought you guys forgot that I need a wheelchair." I sigh out a bit annoyed. To which those two only laugh and giggle at. Well, at least those two were having fun with all of that.