What did they say?

Alejandra's pov:
I am extremely thankful and happy that Callen, Sam and dad immediately agreed to staying quiet about Deeks. The whole team was really worried what the two agents are going to do with this information. With dad it was kind of known that he wouldn't say a word after I explained the situation to him, but the other two. I as well as the others don't really know them, well Deeks does but he wasn't so sure how they would react either, so how should we be able to predict their reaction. Deeks was really worried that he might have to change his identity again, as well as his mums which was his biggest issue I suspect. So for them to react like that was honestly the best outcome possible!
„I should call my team, they after all are still waiting for any information what you said about Deeks." I tell them in apology before grabbing my phone again.

„What did they say?" Matthias immediately asks frightened that he may has to be on the run for some time again.
„They said that they have no idea what i am talking about. That you were with your mum since you had a family issue going on." I tell him reassuringly and hear an uproar of all the guys in the background.
„Sorry i have you on speaker since everyone wanted to know what they said." Deeks tells me apologizingly since it was pretty loud.
„Still, are you sure they mean it?" he questions again not sure if he should or shouldn't believe what they said.
„To me they seem honest. Callen said that he wouldn't let anyone of his family get hurt and Sam also said that he got quit used to your strangeness." I answer him with a giggle in the end since its funny how everyone always describes him as a bit strange.
ok, if you believe them then I am going to too." he says after he sighs deeply.
„Matthias you know i would never ever risk you getting hurt! Especially after what we all have been through already! And if I even had the slightest doubt about them, I would tell you. You know that!" i explain to him reassuringly. I mean I get why he is this reluctant, he already went through that once so he only is watching out for his mum and himself.
I know! Thank you!" he answers softly.
„Is it ok if we all come over to the hospital in a bit? I could use some help with what to tell kensi." he asks me hopefully and a bit embarrassed.
„Of course! I promised you we will all help you after we handelte Marco. So of course, come on over and we will think about what to do and tell her!" I answer him with a smile. I always held my promises, so of course I will help him and hopefully once and for all he will be able to get together with the young agent that has stolen his heart!
Thank you Jandra! We will come over in about thirty minutes if that is alright with you guys?" he says and after confirming that thirty minutes are alright for me, we endet the call with our usual love you again.
When I turn back around to the others in the room, I see them all watching me with frowns and Callen with a certain glint in his eyes that I can't really pin point.
„So, i Love you? Since when are you dating one of them?" dad asks me curiously but also a bit protective of me. I can't stop myself from laughing at his assumptions. Never ever would I date any of them! They are my family! My brothers!!
„I am not dating any of them, and neither anyone else so you can relax dad." I slowly get out in between giggles at the thought alone of dating any of them!
„And we always told each other that we love each other! That's the same like I tell you when we end a call." I tell him in explanation, hoping he would believe me since it is the simple truth.
„I guess that explains it then. Thought I might have to have a little talk with one of them!" dad tells me relieved.
„Don't worry about that dad. They ran off pretty much anyone who looked at me for too long, let alone someone who tries to flirt with me." I tell him with a shake of my head. Those three as well as Christian always had my back, if I wanted or needed it or not.
„That's very good to hear!" dad excitedly answers pretty happy about the fact that they would watch out for me in any way and form.
A small knock on the door let's me turn around again. Kensi Stands a bit unsure in the middle of the doorway, her eyes still pretty red from crying so much I guess.
„May i come in?" she questions unsure towards me. So I only nod at her with a small smile to let her know she is more than welcome here. And since she is here now, I guess it is time to get to know her a little bit better. I mean, I have to make sure she is in it for the long haul, because if she only is going to hurt Matthias, her body definitely wouldn't be found any time soon! And that's a damn promise.
„I am Alejandra by the way. we hadn't had the time to get introduced to one another till now, sorry about that." I say with a hopefully neutral tone, however with a friendly smile in place. Knowing that normally this is the best way to get any answers since you look excited to meet someone but don't seem nosy if you ask some questions.
„It's really nice to meet you Alejandra. And thank you for saving Callen's life twice till now. Oh, and i am kensi." she says while shaking my hand with a smile that doesn't really reach her eyes, she seems honest though.
„Sorry for looking like that, I had a few rough days this week. I know that's no excuse especially since you had it pretty tough yourself, I am sorry." she adds in apology. Hmm, honest and respectful, I thing she could really be a good match for Matthias. And yes I do know her already, read her personal file and kind of stalked her for some days. To my defense, I had to make sure she is good enough for Matthias. That's my duty as friend, sister and team captain!
„Can you come out for a minute?" Matthias asks from behind me. So I quickly send Callen another pointed look to stay in bed, before hurrying out to my former team.