First night

Callen's pov:
„So Gibbs daughter. What now?" I ask her watching her making a makeshift bed out of the couch.
„It's late, I haven't slept in ages so I plan on going to sleep. As should you, even if you don't realize it today you were more dead then alive." she answers me with so much honesty in her voice it's shocking!
„How bad was I really?" i question since no one really told me what exactly happened.
„The bullet ripped your aorta. The blood loss was so bad that your heart stopped beating five times today. I was able to stitch it back up, however any stress could rip it open again. That's why I am asking you to for once listen to what a doctor tells you to do. At least for the next three days your condition is really critical. You May don't feel like that, because you are full of a lot of drugs and medications. That doesn't change your condition thought." she explains to me. A little shocked I once again look at the huge bandage around my torso.
„thanks, for keeping me alive?" I say, well more like ask her trying to process the information she just gave me.
„You are welcome. Dad and Hetty would of killed me if I wouldn't of safed you." she says with a smile.
„How comes that I haven't seen you around when I stayed with Gibbs?" I ask her since that's what I am questioning myself the whole time since getting told that she is Gibbs daughter.
„I don't know. But I got told a lot about you from both, dad and Hetty. You mean a lot to them, I even thought you are Hetty's son when I was growing up." she answers me with a small laugh at the end. A warm feeling seems to grow from within me, at hearing that sound.
„On times it even feels like she is." I say with a shrug.
„So are you going to stay in your bed? Or do I have to stay up all night?" she questions with her head slightly tilted to the side again. And let's be real, how can anyone say no to that face? I certainly can't.
„I stay don't worry." I answer her with a smile.
„Thank you! Then I can at least go change." she says softly smiling at me. After my nod she looks through her bag Gibbs brought her earlier, before heading into the bathroom.

Just as I was about to fall asleep the bathroom door opens again. Steam surrendes an angel, as she walks back into the room. Her long hair hangs down her small body, still wet from her shower. The baggy shirt, that looks to have belonged to Gibbs prior, swallows her tiny form, a shoulder has already slipped down her arm.
„Good night Callen." She whispers towards my still form. Checking my vitals one last time before curling up on the couch.
„Good night." i whisper back tiredly.

A sudden commotion wakes me up from my sleep.
„What do you think you are doing with my patient?!" a furious Alejandra asks from a doctor who is standing close to me.
„I wanted to change the infusion since his current one is empty." he says with a slight dialect.
„You better take a few steps away from the patient." she tells him sternly.
„That is something I can't do." he tells her lifting up a syringe.
„I said, get AWAY from the patient!"she tells him sternly, lifting up a gun I haven't noticed before. Just then the doctor from earlier stepped into the room.
„Pascal, i need you to take my phone and call my dad and Hetty." Alejandra tells him, not letting the other guy out of her eyes.
„He is none of your concern, turn around and walk away. It has nothing to do with you!" the Young guy tells her irritated.
„He is my patient, therefore my concern." she tells him, slowly moving closer to the guy.
„What he did needs to be punished!" the guy answers her with pleading eyes.
„And what did he do?" she asks him, making another step closer.
„Because of him my dad got into prison!" he answers her with teary eyes.
„Don't you think that's your dads fault? If he didn't do anything illegal, he wouldn't be in prison now." she explains to him softly.
„But, he is my dad!?" he says brokenly.
„I understand. But you ruining your life isn't good. You are a Young man, you deserve to be happy and not to get in prison because you think you have to avenge your dad." she say and softly lays a hand on his shoulder.
„Give me the syringe, please!" she says softly.
„But they told me I have to avenge my dad. They won't be happy with me." he tells her, his eyes wet with unsheathed tears.
„Let me help you out of there. You don't want to do this. It will only ruin your life." she says and takes another step so she is standing directly in between the guy and me.
„They will hurt me again." he whimpers brokenly.
„No one will hurt you again. Let me help you!" she says in promise. Slowly he gives her the syringe before breaking down in tears. Alejandra lays it away and hugs him to her chest. I know it isn't the time, but by her lifting up her arms, the shirt lifts up as well. Giving me a perfect few of her bubble butt and her panties.
„Alejandra, what's the matter?" a hectic Gibbs asks from the doorway. Quickly looking away from his daughters behind ashamed of even looking in the first place.
„David was sent here by his fathers group to kill Agent Callen. He isn't a bad guy, so be nice!" she answers her dad giving him a look since David looks absolute terrified.
„Of course! Let's talk David. Maybe we can get you into a witness-protection program." Gibbs tells him assuringly. With a relieved face and a questioning look towards Alejandra he slowly nods his head towards Gibbs in agreement. Alejandra softly takes his arm and pulls him to Gibbs before smiling reassuringly at him again.
„don't worry, everything is going to be fine!" she tells him with a soft squeeze on his arm. When Gibbs leaves the room with David, Hetty got here as well.
„What is going on Gibbs?" she asks him worried after a quick look towards Alejandra and me.
„Come along and I tell you everything." he answers her with a shake of his head.
„Are you alright?" Alejandra questions me after the three left the room again.
„I am fine. Sorry for not being helpful." I answer her, not used to just laying in bed and letting everyone else do my work.
„Don't be silly!" she tells me with a soft smile, checking my vitals again.
„You should go back to sleep again. Your body needs to rest." she says pulling my blanket back up my body. Only seconds later I feel myself dozing off again while Alejandra's soft blue eyes keep watching me.