Trying to wake up

Callen's pov:
I have this strange feeling of someone watching me. Trying to pry my eyes open somehow isn't working though. The heck is going on!? Instead trying to listen in on my surroundings also gives me no real clue. The only thing I do hear is some constant beeping, which is pretty annoying. Ok, what is the last thing I do remember? I know that the last few days have been pretty crazy. With me getting shot and getting to meet gibbs daughter Alejandra. Alejandra! Of course!! I was staying at the hospital because some stitches have ripped as we tried to get her back! Then however she went into some kind of shock? I guess you could say that? Anyway, I need to get back to her! She always stayed with me through this whole time of me being shot and hurt. She always made it her priority to stay with me so I wouldn't be on my own! So the least I could do now, is stay with her. But I need to fucking wake up to do this! So damn it! Eyes you need to open! Trying and trying over and over again. Slowly getting pretty frustrated with myself!
„It's ok. You are alright callen. Try to relax!" a very familiar voice softly tells me. A small and warm hand gets laid on my left cheek. The faint smell of vanilla and roses also starts to register in my mind. That's the smell to always seems to surround Alejandra!! But how is this possible? She was unconscious, so how is she now awake and moving again. And why am I still not able to wake the fuck up!!??
„Callen, please! You need to calm down! Your heart doesn't need any more stress on it!!" alejandra tells me in a whisper. So I do try to follow her directions on taking slow and deep breaths. I do my best to only concentrate on that and on her hand still on my cheek.
„That's it! Just stay calm, I promise you everything is going to be alright!" she goes on to tell me while I still keep my focus on breathing.
„How about we listen to some music? I don't know about you, but I love music!" Alejandra asks me happily. And alone her being happy makes me happy. What however isn't at all my interest is her taking her hand away from my cheek. A song I don't seem to know starts to play quietly in the background, her hand take mine in hers. She starts to softly sing along with the song, and I have to say her voice sounds way better than from the original singer! It's so soft and on the right position vulnerable. One of Her finger has started to caress my hand that she still is holding in her other hand.
„Do you know the song Callen? It from a musical. I know kinda strange that they play it in the radio but I can't be mad about it since I absolutely love the song!" she starts to tell me.
„She used to be mine, it's a lovely message as well. A girl who looks back at the strong women she once was and slowly tries to become again." she adds in explanation. I honestly haven't even really listened into the song text, way to much enjoying Alejandra's singing. A giggle gets me back to what is going on right now.
„I guess Matthias was here earlier when I went to take a shower. No one else would of changed to radio station to that one." she says with another giggle. And I swear her giggles go straight to my heart, makes it swell to give her even more room in it.
„You know, speaking of Matthias." she says a bit unsure.
„He feels really horrible about this whole thing. He is sure he is the reason why you had to go for another surgery." she goes on after a soft cough.
„I told him that he isn't at fault and that you wouldn't be mad at him for it. So, I hope you aren't mad at him. He really looks at all of you as another family, so it seriously would break his heart if you would be mad." she tells me in a whisper. Not even sure anymore if she is even talking to me or to herself anymore.
„Anyway." she starts again after a heavy sigh.
„Sam and his family are doing good. So is the rest of your team." she adds softly.
„You really should open your eyes soon, I am not sure if this room could hold anymore presents, pictures and what not." she giggles out after some pause. What? Presents? Pictures? What does she mean? My room was pretty much empty except what was in there from the start. So that's another reason to wake up! Again I start to get my eyes to cooperate and open up, but it seems to no avail. I swear this is the most annoying thing ever! Who would of thought opening your eyes could be this hard!? Damn it!!!
„Dad also is still here in la, his team thought went back to Washington again. Except tony, not sure what I should think of the looks he sends my dad whenever he thinks no one is looking." she goes on to inform me of what is going on around me. Hmm, guess my suspicion were right after all. I always thought that Tony might have fallen for our tough Gibbs. But not only that, I also have seen Gibbs looking at Tony just the same. I guess I should ask him once I am finally able to open my eyes again!
„Hetty also comes here to visit you a lot. She was really hurt that I thought she may tell on Matthias, but we talked it out pretty quickly." she goes on to set me in on everything.
„I am afraid that's pretty much everything that I know. Haven't left your room, therefore I don't know much about anything else except what I get told or what I see whenever someone comes here." she ends with a heavy sigh. Her hands again leave my hand, and after a quiet click, the radio stops playing again.
„Just try to wake up soon! We all really miss you!" she says sadly with her hand back on my cheek. And that's when I feel it! The most amazing thing on earth! A soft peck on my lips! Alejandra has just kissed me! God I can't explain how happy I am right now. The only downside to this is that I am not able to kiss her back like I want to so desperately.
„Good night Callen!" she says before her way smaller form cuddles up to my body. And only seconds later her breathing has calmed down, conforming that she has fallen asleep.
Ok, this is on me Now! I seriously need to try and wake up! And if it is the last thing I am going to do!!!