Finally waking up

Callen's pov:
The next time I get my senses back together, I again try to pry my eyes open. To my surprise and happiness though, this time they do open up!! I swear I feel relieve running through me stronger like nothing ever before. Looking around however seems to be a challenge, but why? The heck is leaning on my right side? Taking a deep breath to calm myself down a bit before trying once again to turn my body over. That however immediately stoped my slight panic of what or better yet who is next to me. Because Alejandra's soothing smell engulfed me right away. A soft smile spreads over my face at the realization that Alejandra has cuddled herself up next to me. So I didn't just dreamed her being with me, talking with me and kissing me before she cuddled up next to me. Not wanting to wake her up, I decide to just enjoy her laying this close to me.
After I don't know how long, she starts to move a bit and only seconds later she sits herself up with her back to me.
„Good morning Callen, i hope you have slept good." she says still not facing me.
„Even though you seriously could start to wake up soon." she adds sadly.
„Good morning." i answer her, even though I am not quite sure if she understood me since my voice was pretty gruff. She immediately turns around with wide eyes.
„You are awake!" she mumbles before her eyes start to well up with tears. And just like that she has hugged herself right into my body. Her whole body shaking with her hiccups while her tears soak into my shoulder.
„Hey! No need for tears." I whisper into her hair while softly caressing her back the best I can with her laying partly on my arm.
„You really are awake!?" she asks me. Softly caressing my face as if to make sure that yes I indeed am here and awake.
„I am. I promise darling, I am awake." I tell her reassuringly not realizing that I just called her darling. And just like clockwork her cheeks turn bright red again, because of me giving her a moniker, she also averts her beautiful eyes from me. I swear she is such a sweetheart when she isn't playing her tough role and i do have to say that it pleases me to no end that she trusts me enough to be just herself around me!
„How are you feeling Callen? You scared us again." she questions after some time. Her soft eyes again land on mine in a way that nearly took my breath away.
„Callen?" she asks again since I haven't answered her till now. Her forehead scrunched up in a worried frown.
„I am good. Just still a bit hazy, that's all." I answer her in apology since I feel horrible that I once again made her worry about me.
„What had happened? Since when are you back up and moving?" I ask her with an after though since I am pretty confused on why I again was being unconscious, while she suddenly is up and moving again. She sighs a bit and scoots over to the bed end and therefore out of reach for me.
„I am going to quickly get myself ready for the day and than I am explaining everything to you. Is that ok for you?" she says a bit unsure of what I am not really sure, so I only nod at her in reply.
„Just promise me to stay awake till I get back. Callen, please i am begging you!" she literally is begging me to promise her. I softly reach my hand out towards her and without a thought it seems, she takes mine into hers.
„I promise, I do whatever to stay awake." I promise her sincerely. Her relieved face makes me only smile at her softly and to my surprise she quickly leans in and pecks my lips again before hurriedly making her way to the bathroom. I on the other hand only lay in this damn hospital bed with a really wide smile on my face. My lips are still tingling from her soft lips on mine and I swear this kiss was the best one in my whole life! Completely lost in my dreamland, I didn't realized it when the door had opened and closed again. What I did hear thought was the pretty loud scream from right next to me. Looking in alarm over to where the scream had come from, right at the same time as the bathroom door gets thrown open as well with a naked Alejandra standing in the doorway, gun pointed right at the intruder. Yes she has a towel wrapped around her as best as possible, still seeing her like this makes me pretty jealous of sam who is currently looking at MY girl! And yes I did say my girl because she is my girl. She may not know it just yet, but soon I make sure of that she is mine.
„Sorry! But he is awake!" sam tells her euphorically with a huge smile on his lips.
„I know! I wanted to get myself ready before calling you. You can stay with him while I get dressed." she tells him with red cheeks seemingly realizing that she was standing in front of the two of us in only a towel.
„G! Oh my god!" sam says before crushing me into his wide chest. And to be honest the quick movement has hurt like hell, but I am way to happy to see him again as well as to say anything about it.
„you have no idea how worried I was! Don't do this all the time to me!" he tells me before lecturing me on making him this worried again.
„i am sorry sam. But can you please tell me what happened? The last thing I remember is Alejandra being unconscious and me talking with deek." I answer and ask him in confusion as well as a frown since this whole thing still doesn't make any sense to me. Hoping to finally get some answers on what had happened in the meantime, and of how long I was out also! Since Sam doesn't look like he is going to answer me, I decide to ask the one question I am the most afraid of to be honest.
„sam? How long was I out again?" I ask him in only a whisper. The sigh that leaves him again let's me think the worst.
„You were out for ten days. Chris had a really hard time getting you stabilized." sam tells me while taking a seat on my bed.
„Deeks is thinking it was his fault because after your talk this whole thing had happened." he goes on, unsure of how to tell me everything.
„But why does he think it's his fault? That's complete nonsense!" I ask him irritated. Why would Deeks think that?
„Honestly? I have no idea, he thinks that since he was angering you that, that might have been the reason for that." sam answers me with a shrug of his shoulders.
„Which is nonsense, we found an old bullet shrapnel that has reopened some stitches once again." Alejandra informs me with her wet hair hanging down her small body and once again dressed in another pair of jeans and a white shirt.
„Is he still here? The last time I saw him he told me he is only staying till you wake back up." I ask them both with slight worry that Deeks might have run off.
„He should come here any minute. At least he has come to here everyday to look how you are doing." Alejandra answers me with a soft smile. And just when I wanted to ask them another question, the door opens again to reveal Deeks.