What is going on

Gibbs pov:
Something about Callen wasn't right. His eyes flickered as he told us about Alejandra and he won't make any eye contact with me. This whole thing isn't making any sense!
„May i have a private moment with Callen?" i ask Hetty who looks furious and helpless all at once. Matty is crying his eyes out.
„Scooter Buddy, go with Matty!" i say not looking away from Callen who seems to get more and more nervous the longer I watch him.
„Of course, come on Matty." Hetty says already leading him out of the room, Scooter right along with them.
„Cut the bullshit! What is going on!" I ask Callen already getting angry since this is about my daughter!
„I don't know what you are talking about." he answers, still not meeting my eyes.
„Callen!" i seeth out.
„i only know her favorite flowers are white roses." he answers guiltily. Hearing that little information let's me breath a little easier.
„Who is with her?" i ask him, afraid she may be alone on this one.
„Her former team. Paul is stabil. She said I should make sure that everyone thinks she is gone, that Matthew has Scooter by his side since Paul wouldn't want him to be alone. She also said that she would call again." he answers with sorrowful eyes.
„I was against it! Just to let you know!" he adds quickly. A small smirk spreads on my face, knowing how my baby girl can be.
„When she calls, and she will. Then you tell me immediately. Do you understand!?" i tell him sternly, which he only nods at.
„I won't tell Hetty about it, she definitely has her reasons why she wanted to keep it under the wrap. And you are sure that she said her former team? Paul is after all badly injured." I ask him again.
„She did, that's what I was thinking but she only told me her former team helps her. She also said they already knew that someone was after them and after what happened with Paul they decided to take action." he answers me with furrowed brows.
„So there has to be at least another one of their team alive." I say to myself.
„you said there is a third one that no one knows about. Did you knew the second doctor? Alejandra didn't seem like someone who would trust someone easily." Callen says slowly. Thinking about it, he is right. Alejandra doesn't trust anyone new, but the second doctor, she left him alone with Paul. Yes, Matthew was with them but I don't think that she would leave the two of them with someone she doesn't trust.
„You are right. I didn't knew the doctor but I also didn't knew the missing team member. Alejandra said he wanted to not be found so she helped him to set up a new life, but that's all I know." I answer him with a sigh. Why hasn't she told me, I would of helped!
„G?" sam asks from the doorway.
„What did you find out?" G questions, playing the part of an annoyed team chef.
„Not much. Eric send me the feed from the time they enter the OR, he thinks someone hacked the system and replayed the same 20 seconds over and over." sam informs us. Well that sounds a lot like Alejandra had her fingers in this.
„Can I see?" I question when Sam hands an iPad to Callen.
„Course." he says and hands me said iPad.
Slowly I watch as my daughter enters the OR last, right after Paul on the stretcher and the same doctor from earlier. However there are no nurses or any other hospital stuff that should be there as well. Repeating the same video again I see that Alejandra signs something with her right hand before looking up to the camera. Again starting the video but this time, I pay attention to her hand instead of the whole picture.
„Don't worry. Safe for now." she signs. Well I guess that's better than nothing. Without a word I hand it back to Callen and walk to the door where Hetty stands with Matthew.
„Sorry if we are interrupting, but Matthew here wants to check on Mister Callen." she informs us with slightly classy eyes.
„I appreciate your worry Matthew but you really don't have to do this right now." Callen tells him softly.
„It's the least I can do." Matthew However answers stubbornly, already watching Callen's monitors.
„I would also like to have a look at the shrapnel." he says quietly, and after a quick nod from Callen he quickly gets to it.
„It seems not to be moving for the time being. That is good." he tells us after a few minutes.
„And how long till I get out of here?" Callen questions, which in return gets him a glare from me and Hetty.
„I am afraid you have to stay for at least two more weeks." Matthew answers him with finality.
„Ok, then hand me my papers please. I promise to take it easy but I can't just lay here with everything that's going on." Callen says in full workmode.
„Don't even think about getting out of that bed G!" sam mutters darkly at his team chef who currently is sitting on the edge of the bed.
„Mister callen! Your health is the most important, so don't you dare move another inch! You May have forgotten that we nearly lost you but we haven't! So back in bed you go!" Hetty sternly tells him. Callen however isn't listening to any of them.
„You know i have to!" he says pleadingly towards me.
„Ok! Matthew please get his discharge papers ready." I say after a minute of thinking.
„Gibbs!?" Hetty shouts out in disbelief.
„Hetty, think about it. It's either he leaves with me by his side or him sneaking out on his own. And you all know that he would." I inform them matter of factly.
„I don't need you to stay by my side!" Callen tells me incredulously.
„It's either that or me handcuffing you to this bed. Your choice!" I tell him sternly which shuts him up immediately.

„Here are the discharge papers and the medication he should take." Matthew says with worry in his voice.
„Are you really sure you want to leave. I don't think you realize that you still are in critical condition." he tells Callen trying his hardest to plead with him to understand.
„Thank you Matthew. I do understand and I appreciate your worry's. However I need to get out of here to get myself involved in whatever nonsense is going on right now." Callen replies to him soothingly.
„Ok, then let's get you home and to bed." I say with finality.