No family emergency!?

Alejandra's pov:
Furious knocking is what wakes me up real quick just like the rest of my team. We all look confused to one another before Deeks hurries to the front door.
„Kensi?" he asks lost what she wants here since he already send her away yesterday evening.
„How comes that your mum doesn't know anything about a family emergency!?" she asks him completely pissed off it seems. Chris, Paul and I only look to one another with worried faces. How is Deeks going to explain this without exposing us and himself!?
„What? You called my mum?" he questions her with wonder and surprise.
„Of course I did!! How dare you lie to me!?" she answers him quit furious might I say. The whole room is getting tenser by the second.
„Wait!? Where the hell have you even gotten my mums phone number!?" Deeks suddenly asks her angry. Knowing him long enough, we all know that his mum is a touchy subject. And that is the nice way to say it! he is extremely protective of her since she is his only family left. That's why he keeps her pretty shielded off from nearly everything and everyone! So for her to being able to get her phone number sets him off extremely.
„Don't you dare get angry with me! I am not the one lying into your damn face!!" She seethes right back at him. I see Chris slowly standing up from the corner of my eyes. Looking at him questioning. The hell is he doing. He and I have a full out conversation with our eyes only while the shouting from the doorway gets louder and louder. So after a sad look towards Deeks booming voice, I nod my head in agreement to Chris plan. He quietly takes off his jeans and shirt, leaving him in only boxer shorts before making his way towards the two fighting people right opposite of us.
„Matty? I thought you would come back in only a second!?" Chris seductively asks deeks. Now Paul and I could finally see what exactly is going on there since he left the door open for exact that reason. Chris pulls himself right into Deeks before whispering something into his ear.
„Deeks!?" a now completely furious kensi asks. I however could detect the jealousy and the hurt in her suddenly shaky voice. And I am pretty sure so could the others. But for the time being, I am afraid there is no way around this whole act, even if I would love to end this, tell her everything and stop those two from hurting. But as long as the threat is out we don't have a choice in that matter.
„I didn't say it was my family that had an emergency!" Deeks slowly answers her. He hates to hurt her like that, we all know that for a fact, but he also knows that there is no way around it right now.
„Is that everything you are going to say?" she asks him. Her thoughness now gone in her voice and stature, completely replaced with hurt and betrayal.
„My mother got into hospital yesterday, Marty volontiert to stay with me." a now crying Chris tells her, definitely trying to sooth the situation as good as possible without revealing the truth. He also really has that crying and heartbroken look down to perfection, honestly he could fool everyone with it.
„Of course he did. That's just how much of a good guy he is." kensi nearly whispers. Somehow I think she might have said that more to herself than to anyone else.
„I hope your mom gets well soon." She than says a bit louder before nodding at Deeks with wet eyes and leaving. Chris slowly uncurls himself from Deeks and shuts the door before hugging Deeks again into himself.
„I am so sorry!" he apologizes to him sincerely.
„I am sorry to Deeks. I promise as soon as this is over we are going to explain the situation to her!" I tell him and hug him as well, so now he gets hugged from the front and from behind.
„She will never forgive me." he whimpers softly. My heart really breaks for him as well as for kensi! He is such an awesome guy with a heart out of gold, he doesn't deserve to go through something like that.
„She will! I promise we will explain and than she will understand!" Chris tells him sternly. She has to, I add in my head. She just has to forgive him for this! he hadn't any choice in this, so she has to forgive him! This whole shit is only going down because of Marco! And for that he is going to pay! Even if it's the last thing I will do, but he is going to regret the day he was born! I will make sure of that!!!

Callen's pov:
My phone starts to ring as we just were going to eat breakfast. I was going to ignore it, that was however only until I saw the caller ID.
„Kensi!? Did you find something?" I ask her immediately.
„Did you know?" she however asks me in return instead of answering. She also doesn't sound like her usual self at all though.
„Kensi? What is going on?" I ask her softly. I have never heard her sound this distressed and I know her for nearly 6 years now!
„I called Deeks mum after he send me away from his house yesterday evening." she starts with so much hurt in her voice it is unbelievable! I however stay silent, not wanting her to stop her explanation.
„She said she doesn't know of any emergency before telling me I must have called the wrong number." she goes on.
„She also sounded alarmed. So I went to confront Deeks this morning." she says in a whisper. After a few minutes of silence, I decided to asks her what Deeks said this morning.
„We were kind of arguing back and forth, when suddenly....when suddenly." she tries again only to get chocked up by tears.
„There was a man with him, half naked. Did I do something wrong?" she asks me now fully crying. I was shocked to say the least! I mean, let's be honest, for me and everyone it was clear that those two are crazy in love with each other! And Deeks gay? Not that I would have a problem with that, it's just he always only looked after women, especially kensi! So I can't believe that!!
„Kensi! You did absolutely nothing wrong!" I tell her sternly, hoping she gets that I mean that!!
„Why don't you come over to Alejandra's house so we could talk. I am sure there is an explanation for this." I say with finality. There has to be something wrong with what she has seen, maybe she only got it wrong? I am just completely sure that Deeks isn't with a guy. Especially not when he was eying kensi since the day he started to work with us!
„Ok!" she says only seconds before the line went dead. I quickly explain the situation to Gibbs and Matthew while we ate our breakfast together. And just a few minutes afterwards the two have cleared up the table, while I got instructed to just stay sitting on my chair and not move a muscle, kensi arrived at the house. She looks like a complete mess! Her eyes were red rimmed and glassy, her whole demeanor just screams hurt!
„Ok, now tell me exactly what happened and what was being said." I tell her while slowly making my journey back towards the couch where she has already taken a seat.
After she finished her explanation to me, she was crying into my arms. Matty and Gibbs somehow only look at each other with a strange facial expression. Ok, what do they know that i don't!?