Alejandra?

Alejandra's pov:
I honestly feel like my heart had stoped beating as soon as Hetty made the comment about Matthias. Maybe I shouldn't of told her that he is a friend? Or should I of said something else. Slowly I feel like I can't breath correctly anymore.
„Alejandra?" Callen asks me slightly alarmed which gets everyone's attention on me which only thightens my throat up even more.
honey!? What happened?" an alarmed Chris says storming into the room with the rest of my team right behind him. Not being able to talk not even really able to breath correctly lets me panic more and more by the second. They however know what to do, have seen this already a few times.
„Let's get her out of here." Paul says with finality. Chris immediately picks me up bridal style and quickly walks me to an empty hospital room with the team right on his heels. Matthias shuts the door right behind him and in front of my worried onlooking dad.
Jandra, honey. Look at me! Relax we got you! Just keep breathing for us." Chris tells me while holding my face upwards so I have no other choice than to look into his caring deep brown eyes that now are filled with worry.
„Deep breaths jandra! There is nothing that we couldn't take care of. So deep breaths and calm down!" Matthias tries to reason with me which only makes the panic rises more again.
„Ok, so it's something about Matty?" Chris mumbles in question to which I only nod at. My eyes slowly start to water even more and the first tears start to fall down and onto my cheek.
„It was Hetty wasn't she?" Matthias asks me in resignation. My chocked up sob was answer enough for them all.
„It's ok love! It's not your fault. And I already know how this all works, so don't worry. I am going to be fine." Matthias tells me with a sigh, that breaks my heart.
„I aaaam sssorrry!" I get out in between chocked out breaths.
„'s not your fault." Matthias answers me softly. I know that he try's to be strong in front of me, but he was so excited to not have to change his identity again. And now, he may has to do it again.
„I go talk to her. You guys calm her down. Do me a favor and keep breathing calmly. I wouldn't want a repeat from last time."  Matthias tells me softly before kissing my cheek softly and leaving the room. And that was the last draw, maybe it was the lack of sleep compared to my worry about Matthias as well as Callen but just like that my whole world seem to implode and everything went completely black.

Callen's pov:
I had to watch Alejandra getting picked up by Chris quickly before they all hurry to another room for privacy. It worry's me that I can't follow after them to make sure myself that she was being alright. She looked so lost and panicked, her breathing had started to become shallow as well. Gibbs has ran right after them but he wasn't allowed to enter the room they had went to. Hetty looked over to the other room as well. She seems to be just as worried as Gibbs and I am. Sam has put his arm on my shoulder in hopes to sooth my frigid nerves but it definitely isn't working.
I watched the door from the bed like a hawk, but there was no sign from either of them. When the door gets opened, Deeks comes out with a deep frown in place. He looks defeated! His deep sigh was clear to hear even across the corridor!
„We need to talk Hetty." he says with a small shake of his head.
„We do indeed!" she answers him with accusing eyes.
„Well, then talk!" I tell them matter of factly. Absolutely not liking the idea of Deeks going through whatever on his own. Especially not when whatever is going on is affecting Alejandra that much.
„I am afraid that's none of your business Mister Callen!" Hetty answers me slightly irritated.
„He is my team member so whatever is his business, is mine as well!" I tell them all with finality. They definitely won't speak about anything without me, If they like it or not!!
„you May be his team captain, but this isn't your business Mister Callen!" Hetty States herself getting slightly angry with me disagreeing with her so determinated.
„It's fine. I just wanted to inform you that I am quitting. Therefore you guys need to find another LAPD-NCIS Liaison officer. It was nice working with you!" Deeks interrupts our stare down, shocking not only Hetty and myself but Sam as well.
„What are you talking about Deeks?" sam and i ask him at the same time. Why would he quit? Just yesterday he was completely euphoric that we would stay quiet so he can stay working with us.
Matthias hurry!! It's happening again!!" Paul suddenly shouts out in a panic from across the corridor. Deeks like the Devil goes after him ran off immediately. And this time Gibbs got into the room as well.
„sam, can you please go and look what is going on?" I ask him pleadingly. Worried what might had happened that Paul as well as Deeks were suddenly this frightened about Alejandra. He at first didn't look convinced about going over but after silently begging with him to please go and make sure Alejandra was safe, he nodded his head in affirmation.
„What do you know about Mister Deeks that you wouldn't let me talk to him on my own?" Hetty wants to know the second Sam has left the room.
„I know that there is absolutely no chance that either one of us will work with anyone else other than him. He is part of this team and he is way better than you or anyone may think." I answer her while still keeping my eyes locked on Sam who just knocked on their hospital room door.
„Since when have you figured out that he is connected to Alejandra?" she asks me slowly connecting the dots from the last days.
„Long enough to know that Alejandra, as well as our team, won't forgive you if we are losing him." I tell her without any doubt about it. Alejandra sees him as her brother, so if Hetty is the reason she might lose said brother. That could seriously ruin there friendship even if they are connected for many years.
„I figured." she sighs softly.
„What did he tell you?" I question sam as soon as he enters.
„That they have seen her in this State already and know what they need to do." he says with a frown.
„What do you mean? What state?" I immediately ask him feeling panic rising which of course makes the monitors blare our in alarm.
„What happend?" a stressed looking Chris asks while hurriedly coming to my side.
„How is Alejandra?" i ask him ignoring his question completely.
„She is sleeping, kind off." he says with a sigh. Slowly removing the patch over my freshly sewn wound.
„What do you mean with kind off?" i ask. Wanting, no needing to know what is going on with her. She has saved my life three times already and I really like her, so of course I want to know what is going on with her!
„Can you guys let us speak alone for a minute?" he asks Sam and Hetty who nod their heads after I also asked them to let us talk alone.
„I am going to tell you this because I know that you really care for her." he starts to which I only nod at.
„She suffers from panic attacks. Especially if she fears that something might happen to his family. If she on top of her worry also hasn't slept that much, it triggers it even more." he slowly explains to me.
„I am sure it's a combination of a few things right now. She has overworked herself in the last few days and worry's about you a lot too. And now with whatever has happened between Hetty and her, has triggered her fear of losing Matthias once again. All those things combined have made her body and mind shut down." he tells me worried.
„But, then why are you guys this worried? You said you know the reason and that you have seen this a few times already. So what aren't you telling me?" I question him, knowing that there has to be something he still kept to himself.
„The fact that when she normally gets like this, she stays for that like a week, sometimes even longer. But that is if only one off those things apply. So with so much at once, we have no idea how long she will stay like that. And the longer she stays unconscious the harder it gets to wake her up. We also don't know how much this could damage her brain." he says after a heavy sigh.
„Can, can I stay with her? She always stayed with me, and I really don't want her to be alone during this." I ask him hoping he and the others will allow me to get to her.
„She needs quietness though. And for her being alone, don't worry. None of us would have let her stay alone in the first place." he answers me appreciative.
„I can be quiet." I try again. His chuckle lets me look up at him.
„I guess so, but what about all your visitors?" he starts to say but I immediately interrupt him.
„I don't need visitors though! Just please! I really want to be there for her!" I tell him. He seems to study me for a minute or two before he shakes his head at me with a sigh.
„Ok. I let the guys know that we will get her bed over here. It's easier than to move all your stuff." he says while grabbing the door handle.
„You know, i only wanted to see if you would fight me on this. You seem to be a really good guy, so I hope this works out between the two of you!" he says over his shoulder before leaving me back there speechless. Well, at least he hopes that this will work out I guess...