Chapter 1

This is Ren's outfit in the beginning and of you don't like it then you can imagine something else

This is Ren's outfit in the beginning and of you don't like it then you can imagine something else. Imagine the shirt a bit more baggy.

I walk down the corridor, crossing chattering classmates and murmurs, and proceeded to my homeroom, swiftly taking my seat in the back. I read my novel until the bell chimed, signaling all the students to sit at their desks and greeted the professor as he walked in.

"Good morning class," He spoke, "Today we recently acquired a new honor student, please introduce yourself."

I rose up and began to step toward the front of the class, sensing eyes on the back of my head; I stood by the teacher's desk while attempting to come up with a decent introduction.

"Hello, I am Ren Fujioka, and I hope we can get along through this year." I finished, bowing a bit, and overheard some girls softly squeal; then, I got to my chair, and the professor began the lesson.

During the lesson, I felt eyes on me and overheard giggling from some girls. Yet, I kept my concentration on the lesson and completed the homework once the class period ended. 

 I grabbed my messenger bag before I left for my next period, trying to be on time.

 The day went by quickly, and I decided to spend my lunch break; doing homework. I began to notice that I started seeing two guys in my classes, either it would be only the blond or one with glasses, or even both of them. I had a peculiar feeling; the one with the glasses was observing me, and it sent chills down my spine when I felt his burning gaze on the back of my head.

At the end of the day, I met up with my sister, Haruhi, to study and help with her studies, but locating a place was complicated. We tried proceeding to the library, but each one was filled with babbling students.

I softly pound my forehead against the wall near the library entrance to not be embraced by silence, but students chatting noisily.

"You'd think for an academy that has four libraries," I started.

"One of them should be quiet." Haruhi finished, walking beside me for a while before stopping to stare out the window.

Must be speaking to mom in heaven...bless the lady.

I hear snickering behind me to see girls walking down the hall and whispering very loudly. 

Jesus, no one remembers how to whisper here.

I withdrew up a bit and took out my camera before kneeling down and altering the settings a bit then snapped a single picture. I glanced back at the photo and grinned at my success.

"Ren ...did you really take a photo of me?" Haruhi noticed.

"Certainly," I murmured as I looked back at the photo. "Yes, I did."