The German Harem (part 2.)

ITSSSS HERE!!!!!

THE LONG AWAITED!! (i hope-)

THE LEGEND!!!! (i hope again-)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*inserted excited panicing noises*

(You might  see a difference in the two parts separated by the time skip as you read, especially if you have a good eye and taste of different writing styles)

(Why? Because I wrote the first part in the beginning of the year, procrastinated everything, then did the other half this week. :3)

This entire thing is very funky tbh. But ehhh-

Enjoy I guess ❤️

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Germany walked quickly through the crowded sidewalks, squeezing and sidestepping and weaving passing people while saying quick breathy apologies. He had foolishly overslept, and somehow, his alarm had been turned off without waking him up at 7:00 am, like it was supposed to. Russia had received a very annoyed but tired scolding this morning.

Although, he couldn't blame him for trying to help him, last night was...pretty active to say. And another thing he needed to put on his list : they needed new bed sheets. The ones last night were pretty messed up and their supply was really running low. And lube too.

He clutched the mountain of paperwork tighter in his arms as he dodged passed a woman talking loudly into her phone. His briefcase was held tightly against his body and arm, stuffed not so neatly with other paperwork.

Racing across a zebra crossing which was thankfully on green, the shiny reflective EU headquarters gleamed bright with the morning sun in front of him. Germany sighed in relief, almost losing a loose piece of paper.

Stumbling along the sidewalk as he tried futilely to reorganize his huge stack of papers on his knee while hopping around on the other leg, he almost tripped and fell on the hard concrete ground. But something strong and sturdy held him by his shoulders from the front, and he slammed into a firm chest. Germany gasped, shocked at his close fall.

The two strong hands held on securely to his body while he regained his footing on the ground again. He reached up a trembling hand to straighten his glasses on the bridge of his nose, and while looking upwards to see him rescuer came face to face with another country with a blue cross on his white face.

"Saksa(1)?" The other country said, eyes wide at their close call. He felt a blush blossom on his cheeks after realizing that the smaller country was on his chest. Germany sputtered, face red from embarrassment and stood up straighter on his feet, adjusting his glasses again and giving a small smile to his coworker. "Finland! Guten morgen(2), I am so sorry-"

"Woah, no need for apologizing! I'm just glad I caught you in time." Finland laughed, making Germany smile wider and let out a soft giggle, standing back on his two feet again. Finland could feel his heart rate speed up at the little bell-like sound, and he harshly commanded his face to not go even redder, and instead put on his casual lazy smirk.

Gesturing to the stack of papers in Germany's hands, he reached out his hands questionly. "Need help with those?" Germany looked down at them in his arms, and begrudgingly gave him half of the stack, his face still red from embarrassment. Finland grinned, and scooped the entire pile into his own hands, leaving the blushing country with only his briefcase to carry.

"Uh..danke Finnland(3)" Germany said shyly, and holding his lighter load in both hands he walked beside the taller country towards their building. "No problem Saska~" He replied, giving him a shy wink. Germany didn't seem to notice it though, as he reached out his hand to press the 'up' button for the lift.

Rusger OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara