First things first....

Hello!! Let me say thanks for checking out Love and Leather! It's my baby, and I am so very proud of it. It isn't complete but I'm 52 chapters into it as of last night 9/23/19 and I'm no where near finished.

I started writing the story on my tumblr and decided to bring it over here for everyone on this platform to enjoy as well!

But here's some pointers for the story and questions I've been asked along the way:

-The main characters name is Vanity and no, she is in no way meant to be the irl Vanity Nikki Sixx was involved with. I had no idea she even existed until I read the Heroin Diaries AFTER starting the story. I thought the name was cool and stuck with it.

-speaking of Vanity, she's played by Lauren Jauregui cause why not? And she's beautiful af!

-story was started with Douglas Booth!Nikki Sixx, but I stopped picturing Booth and started seeing irl Nikki, so Nikki is well Nikki himself.

-however, I do use some things from the movie and it's subtle, most of the story is my ideas from the deep corners of my brain.

-lots and lots of angst, language, heavy drug use, smut. I like to terrorize my readers for some reason too lolol.

-feedback on any chapter is always appreciated! Would love to chat with you!

-Cassie.