Chapter 56: Old Habits...

*flashback, October 1986*

Nikki had invited me to a Halloween themed party the band was throwing. I had just parked my car in front of Nikki's house, walking up the steps to his front door. People were all around outside as someone stumbled out the front door, throwing up in the bushes. I stepped past him, walking inside his house. Every square inch of his house was stuffed full with bodies, Alice cooper was blaring throughout the house. I can't fucking stand Alice Cooper and I hate how Nikki worships the ground he walks on.

I stepped off to the side, going to the bathroom as some dude was getting blowed, "Get out." I demanded. The chick on her knees quickly got up, wiping her bottom lip as she left.

"Van, what the fuck?" I looked at the guy who was leaning against the wall, wearing a mask as he took it off, "You totally just cock blocked me." Vince poured as he quickly tucked his dick back into his pants.

"I'm saving you, she was ugly." I retorted, "Can you like leave? I need to go to the bathroom."

He smirked, "Are you just gonna leave me hanging?" Vinny questioned, motioning to his extremely visible hard on.

"Yes I am. Now get out." I gave him a light push out the door as I quickly slammed it, locking it shut.

I groaned, taking off this stupid white halo as it was hurting my head. I decided to go with the oh so original slutty angel costume. Mainly because it was last minute just like this party. I touched up my make up, making sure my lipstick was good to go. I tousled my hair before putting the halo back on.

I walked out the bathroom, getting shoulder checked by some chick who walked past me. I exhaled as I continued walking through the house. I didn't see giant black hair sticking out like a sore thumb so I went outside to his backyard. It was more crowded then the inside if that's even possible
Naked chicks were frolicking around in the pool while half naked chicks danced for a group of guys outside in the lounging area Nikki had created.

I let out a pouty huff, where the fuck is he?

I felt two hands wrap around my waist, "You look a little lost? Need some help?" I smiled as I rested my hands on top of his.

"Yeah, I'm looking for Nikki Sixx, bassist of Mötley Crüe, you know him? He told me to meet him here."

His chuckle was low in my ear, lips pressed against the skin, "Nikki Sixx? Never heard of him. Can you describe him for me?"

I rested my head against his clavicle as I watched the party goers, some chicks giving me the stink eye, "Well, you couldn't miss him. He has this huge mass of black hair that you can't tame no matter how hard you try. He's tall, like six foot or something. Has a few tattoos on his body, my favorite are the lips on top of his hip. I usually kiss it before I go down on him-"