Chapter 54: Arianna Blackwood

-May 7th, 1991-*Nikki's POV*

-May 7th, 1991-
*Nikki's POV*

I pulled up into the driveway, seeing a large white moving truck parked near the door and men going back and forth between it. God, what the hell is Brandi up too? I got out of my car, slamming the door as I walked inside my house.

"What the hell are you doing!" I shouted, watching movers take away the couches from the living room. The couches Vanity wanted so badly, "Put it the fuck down!" I shouted at them, they quickly put it down as they knew what was best for them.

"Baby! I'm redecorating!" Brandi exclaimed, walking over to me and locking her arms around my neck and shoulders.

"But why?! It's fine! The house is fine!" I shouted, prying her vise grip off of me.

"Well, the decor is absolutely horrendous. So I was going to switch it out with this sleek black leather couches I found, look!" She chimed, showing me a picture from a catalogue.

"...I was also switching out that white fur rug with this red one." She said, pointing to the rolled up carpet leaning against the wall.

"You said I could redecorate..." she mumbled quietly, her ocean blue eyes staring up at me. I ran my hand over my face as I threw my work bag down on the floor.

"Brandi, I meant like paintings or something. Not my furniture. Take it back, I don't want them."

She frowned, "But....I already bought them. I put them on your account. I got them at a great deal!" Brandi explained, thinking it would make it better.

I shouldn't of fucking gave her my card. Damnit, Sixx.

She let out a small gasp, "you also have to check out the crystal chandelier I bought. It will be delivered in the next few days, I think it will really bring the place together."

A chandelier? She didn't even fucking want one.

"I also wanted to ask you about changing the flooring. The wood is nice and everything but I really want white marble. I brought a renovator over to the house earlier this afternoon. He showed me beautiful samples of Italian marble." Brandi continued as I watched the movers continue their task and take the couch away.

*flashback*

"Baby! Just come sit on them! They are so comfortable!" Vanity was ecstatic at the couches she had wanted got delivered this afternoon.

"And so very ugly." I snorted in laughter as she glared at me.

"Don't be a shithead, just come." She said, tugging on my hand as she lead me through the living room and plopped down on the couch, I followed right behind her.