Chapter 44: Sticky Sweet

*smut filled chapter*

-January 1989-*Nikki's POV*

-January 1989-
*Nikki's POV*

My brain was scattered, I double checked everything again. I lit the candles making sure they weren't going to catch anything on fire. I walked around the beach house I had rented just for us with baggies of fresh red and white rose petals, sprinkling them all around the floor. They began in the dining room where I had a table set for two, for just me and her.

The food wasn't anything special though, I failed in that department. I just had Chinese takeout delivered a few minutes ago, but I got all of her favorite dishes. I walked down the hallway to the bedroom, dumping the rest of the baggie of rose petals before opening up another one. I scattered them around the bed before lighting more candles of some of her favorite scents, vanilla and honey.

I looked around the bedroom, exhaling. I hope this wasn't overdoing it. But Christ, when did I become so damn romantic? Either the drugs blocked it off or rehab made my cold heart a little bit warmer. Vanity deserved this. She deserves to be swept off her feet. She deserves to be treated right. She deserved this more than she deserved me taking her into some grimy bathroom and bending her over the sink, she didn't deserve what I did to other girls that didn't mean jack shit to me. I mean, I would still gladly bend her over a bathroom sink, but I wanted to show her I loved her, respected her even. I want to show her that she means so much more to me than just being a fuck and then a fight.

I cursed under my breath when I heard the doorbell ring. I quickly tossed the bag into the trash before stopping in front of a mirror and readjusting my tie. Mick had to show me how to tie one earlier today.

*Vanity's POV*

I pulled down my black cocktail dress as I stepped out of the rental car. Nikki had given me an address on where to go earlier today. I looked around at my surroundings. We were at some beach house, I could smell the salt in the air as well as hear the crashing of the waves against the shoreline. I walked up the path and rang the doorbell, I waited until Nikki answered.

The door unlocked and opened. I smiled at him as I held my breath. This is the most dressed down I've ever seen him. He was wearing a dark blue dress shirt, with sleeves rolled up to his elbows and showed off all his tattoos. He was even wearing a black tie to go with it. His hair wasn't all over the place as it was tamed and combed through. He looked very handsome and had me in the palm of his hand already.

"Hi." I said shyly, smiling still as he smirked down at me. He held his hand out as I gladly took it, he bent down to give me a kiss on the cheek,
"Hey Princess, you look beautiful." Nikki expressed, his eyes wandering down my body before bringing them back up to me.