Chapter 21: Bastard

*Part two*

*Nikki's POV*

*Nikki's POV*

I found my self huddled in the bathroom corner craving another shot of china white. I sighed in pure bliss as I remembered I had a rig tucked into my combat boots. I gently pulled it out, my fingers shaking with anticipation as my body was getting ready for another hit.

I took off my belt off, wrapping it around my bicep, tightening as it made my veins bulge out. I uncapped the rig, slowly taking my time sticking it into my arm.

I couldn't tell you who showed me this, but man, were they a fucking gift from a God I don't believe in. I've always snorted smack or smoked it at times, but shooting up? Fuck, it was like experiencing heaven, sometimes it was even better than sex.

I watched as my blood mixed with the liquid gold substance inside the barrel of the needle. Slowly I pulled the rig out of my arm, watching blood trickle down the now abused flesh.

  My eyes fluttered into my head, as I leaned against the wall with a small smile playing on my lips. Heroin felt like a security blanket to me, I felt warm, safe & whole. I felt all the warmth I didn't receive growing up, all the love, everything felt fine for once in my fucking existence.

I can't get that stupid pompous asshole Julian our my fucking head, though. Fuck that guy. I could see why Vanity fell for him. He's a rich, arrogant son of a bitch who has everything in the world going for him.

Fuck, Vanity.

How could a female cheat on any guy that is just trying to make her happy? I never took her for the cheating type. I didn't think she would have it in her, especially to sit on someone else's dick in the bed she shared with her fiancé. That was fucking dirty, I would kill a bitch if she ever pulled that on me.

Why did she end up having to be a whore? I enjoyed her company, I would like to think she was my best friend, a great best friend. The type of best friend that would let me fuck her whenever I wanted. It's like I hardly fucking know her now, but yet here she is knowing everything about me. God, why do I do these things to myself?
The words Julian spoke wove themselves into my brain, just hearing his stupid voice on repeat.

*Mick's POV*
God damn, fucking back deterioration. I groaned as I stood up from the couch, clutching a vodka bottle, hobbling my way to the bathroom,
"Go away!" I heard Nikki from the other side of the door,
"Fuck off!" I yelled back, as I let go of the door knob.

I continued walking down the hallway to the other bathroom. A wave of relief washing over me that it wasn't locked. I opened the door, leaning into it as the alcohol was finally hitting me. I saw Vanity standing there, a trembling mess with a rag up to her mouth. She finally realized I was in the bathroom.
"What the fuck happened to you!" I shouted with wide eyes, tears falling from hers as she watched my reflection in horror.
"Just go away Mick." Her voice was hoarse as she choked back her tears, spitting blood into the sink, "You must be out of your god damn mind." I said, slamming the bathroom door and walking over to her, but she backed away from me.
"Stop it, let me help you." I demanded, taking the rag that use to be white from her hands.
Her bottom lip was split and swollen and I noticed she had a huge welt on the side of her cheek.
"Was this Julian?" I questioned, her eyes full of tears,