Chapter 14: Take Me To Your Heart

Vanity looked up at the twinkling Christmas lights of the beach house Vince had moved into a few months prior. Taking in the smell of the ocean, almost as much as she took in the smell of cigarettes and marijuana. She walked inside of the bass booming house as her friends forced her to come to the Crüe's party, only getting off of work an hour ago.

Her heels clicked against the concrete as she walked up the front porch stairs and inside the house, a purplish tint slowly cascading over her body the further she got away from the door.

She greeted everyone who acknowledged her with a smile, "Hello ladies." Tommy said popping out of the crowd, Tonya and Lucia said hello,
"Where is Nikki?" Vanity asked him, having Tommy draw a smile on his face.

"Worry about him later girl, you and me are doing a beer chugging race." Tommy told her while wrapping his arm around her shoulder, making her laugh,
"You are such a sore looser." Vanity told tommy which made him laugh and roll his eyes,
"You won on a whim last time!!" He shouted and Vanity chuckled, shaking her head.

"I'm going to find Nikki." She said and Tommy rolled his eyes,
"Of course, go find your boyfriend." Vanity gave him the middle finger, causing Tommy to laugh.

Vanity walked through the crowd and saw Nikki on the couch bent over and snorting lines off the table, "Woo!" He yelled out while rubbing his nose, and licking the residue off the plastic wrap, getting every last speck of blow.

"Vanity!" Nikki finally noticed her, "
Move Zutaut!" Nikki yelled, shoving his record label executives legs off the table, before strutting over to her, making her smile as he looked at her.

"Hey doll." Nikki said while placing a kiss on her cheek, wrapping his arms around her and picking her up. "Come sit with me." Nikki said in her ear over the loud music, while grabbing her hand and guiding her to the couch.

Nikki plopped down on the couch, while pulling Vanity down to sit, throwing his arm around her shoulder, "I missed you." Nikki told her, while kissing the side of her head,
"You're extra affectionate tonight." Vanity teased him while putting some distance between them, "...and you saw me just a few days ago." She added on making Nikki smile cheekily.

"I know, but you've been too busy at work for me to harass you into sleeping with me." Nikki retorted with a sly smirk on his face.

Ever since Vanity returned home four months ago, Nikki has been one persistent son of a bitch. There's never a moment when he's not dragging her away from everyone while trying to seduce her. He keeps getting close but to his displeasure Vanity shuts him down or his idiot band mates keep interrupting, he's having a difficult time accepting the answer no from her.

"Maybe I'm doing it on purpose, did you ever think of that?" Vanity replied, causing Nikki to raise his eyebrows,
"Is that so? Every time we're in the middle of it and I have you half naked on top of me, you are just practically begging for it." Nikki said proudly, "Yeah whatever...stop being stingy with the blow and give it to me." Vanity said while reaching for the silver dish she has become so accustomed too.

"Princess, I'll give you whatever you want." Nikki said while handing the plate to her, only to receive an eye roll from Vanity.

"God, can you two just fuck already and get it over with? It's like two cats in heat." Mick stated while looking at the both of them through his black shades.