Chapter 83: Valentines Day '96

*smut*

~St. Valentine's Day 1996~

Nikki hissed, pulling against the restraints wrapped around the bed frame and attempting to shake off blind fold made out of his own bandanna, "Van c'mon princess, you're killing me here." He spoke through gritted teeth, moaning louder when the hot wax dripped onto his chest again.

Vanity giggled, straddling his lap as she watched the red liquid drop down, "But you were the one that suggested this baby." She leaned over, pressing her hips into his crotch and kissed the front of his neck, her tongue running up his Adam's Apple before kissing his chin.

"Fuck.." Nikki groaned, bucking his hips up, "Come on!" He gnawed on his bottom lip as her hands pressed against his skin when she sat up again, purposefully grinding her ass into him.

"But I like seeing you like this Nikki." Vans words slid off her lips like honey as she scratched her nails up and down his skin and leaving visible red lines in their wake, "Knowing you can't touch me even if you wanted too. Does it hurt baby? I bet you want to just bury your cock in me like you always do don't you?"

"Then unlock these so I can, bet that pretty pussy is just screaming for my attention." Nikki laughs deeply, pulling on the restraints again until Vanity wrapped gold painted nails around his throat to keep him down.

"I can wait it out unlike you, Sixx." She whispers against his lips before nipping at his bottom lip and tugging at it. Van hummed hearing his breathy whimper as she sat up straight and grabbed the melting candle. She tipped it slowly watching it pour against his abdomen and the bead of wax rolling down before it hardened. Each time she felt his thighs tense up and saw the veins pop out in his arms from turning his hands into fists around the cuffs.

How did Nikki get himself in this spot when these restraints were put in place for her? He doesn't know. They came back to the hotel room he had booked for Valentine's Day after having dinner at their favorite steakhouse. The two started off with a bath full of bubbles, rose petals and laughter while splitting a bottle of champagne evenly. Then they were in bed fooling around and next thing he knows Vanity's asking him to put on the blindfold and he's asking her to pour hot wax on him.

"Baby, please?"

Vans eyebrow raised into a perfect arch as she heard the begging followed by the quiet whimper he tried hiding when she poured some more. She reached up and pulled the blindfold off as he blinked a few times to adjust to the light, "That wouldn't be Nikki Sixx begging would it?"

Nikki rolled his eyes, adjusting his hips under hers as he took in the lingerie she was wearing. The same set he had gotten her a few months prior at Christmas time, "We can switch Princess it's only fair."