Chapter 15: Feel Me in Your Bones

*pure smut filled chapter*

*Nikki's POV*

My heart was beating fast as I kept opening up doors and slamming them, getting frustrated that everyone in this god damn house had the same idea I did.
"Maybe it's the universes way of telling us we shouldn't bang." Vanity told me, giggling as the coke was finally starting to seep it's way into her brain. She goes through massive giggle fits and was always down for anything when ever she did blow with us.

"Shut up with the philosophical shit, Van. I'm done playing games with you." I said as I held her hand, getting even more pissed as every guest room I went into was occupied.

"Yes sir." Vanity mocked me, causing me to roll my eyes,
"But Nikki I wanted to have fun with Tommy." She whined. I came to a halt as she stumbled into me. I turned around and faced her,
"You'll have more fun with me doll." I told her, while picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder.

I opened the master bedroom door and laughed, "I am not having sex in Vince's bed." She told me as I sat her down on the bed, and turning away to lock the door, "God knows how many tramps he's fucked in here....Nikki his wife sleeps here." She told me and I rolled my eyes, while reaching down and slipping off her heels.

"Either we do it here, or do it in the bathroom, your pick doll. I thought this would be more fancier for your rich princess self." I joked with her, but she huffed and laying back into the bed, as I stood a foot away while basking in her beauty.

I wanted to control myself, I wanted nothing more then to rip off that skimpy black skirt and fuck her senseless but I couldn't treat her like I treat these whores I usually fuck, I wanted to take my time with her.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna touch me?" She asked while propping herself up on her elbows, giving me a smirk and raising her eyebrow.

She scooted herself up the bed as I kicked off my  boots, slowly making my way onto the bed and crawling on top of her, resting in between her legs.

"I hope we get interrupted like usual, just in spite of you not letting m-" I shut her up by kissing her soft lips, while trailing my tongue across them before pulling away,

Her eyes slowly opened as her hand moved  the pieces of hair out of my face, "You need to be quiet sometimes." I whispered, placing another gentle kiss on her lips, while lazily trailing them to her jawline, then finally her neck.

I felt her sigh underneath me, as my teeth grazed the skin of her neck. Vanity ran her fingers through my hair, tugging my head up and putting her lips on mine. I slipped my tongue inside of her mouth tasting the whiskey from earlier. Vanity sluggishly threw her arm over my shoulders, trying to pull me closer to her. I laid down on top of her, trying not to put all my weight on her.

I worked my way down to her neck, nipping and sucking at the sensitive skin trying to leave my mark. Her free hand started tugging at my shirt, I sat up on my knees and took it off as her nails traced down my chest and untied my leather pants, before squeezing my cock through them.

I leaned back down and kissed her lips, groaning as she kept rubbing me through the fabric, her lips forming a smirk.
"You better loose that grin of yours." I warned her right before sinking my teeth into her neck causing a moan to escape through her lips.