Chapter 66: Glitter

(I keep forgetting to update the story on here too)

The sound of dings and pings of carnival games, the laughter from children and adults alike surrounded the dysfunctional family

The sound of dings and pings of carnival games, the laughter from children and adults alike surrounded the dysfunctional family. The sweet delicious smells of freshly dipped caramel apples, kettle corn and cotton candy flew through the air. It was a whole other world that was found completely within the confines of the city that never sleeps.

The anti hero and sometimes hero of this story walked side by side of our princess. They watched as Arianna ran around in front of them, but she knew better and still stuck close to both of her parents. It was the last family outing for a few weeks while Nikki returned back home to California to tie up a few loose strings. He had suggested a day spent at Coney Island even if Arianna wasn't tall enough to ride most of the rides. For the first time in a long time, the two actually agreed on something.

Nikki glanced over at Vanity, who had a smile on her face as Arianna dragged her over to every game stand in an attempt to win a giant stuffed animal. She seemed happy to him.

Of course, being the man he is, his eyes wandered down the contour of Vanity's body. She was wearing a cute little red sun dress with yellow flowers on it, it hugged her so god damn well. He prayed that a gust of wind would just magically sweep through and cause the flowy fabric to lift up to see if she was wearing panties or not. His guess was that she wasn't. He hoped that didn't change. He laughed at himself silently with that thought in his mind. Her hair was in loose curls as it laid on her left shoulder naturally. Her eyes were covered by jet black sunglasses as she was wearing a tiny gold nose ring. Vanity turned to look at him, completely ripping him from his pleasant thoughts.

"We should grab something to eat before the fun starts. She's yet to have lunch." Vanity spoke, his eyes staying glued to her lips.

Nikki nodded, "Yeah, Maybe after we'll start giving Ari a sugar rush." He chuckled a little bit, as he knew She was rolling her eyes under those shades.

"You'll be dealing with her when she doesn't listen then." Her lips pulled into a teasing smirk as she ran her black painted nails through her hair, "There's a cafe over there." She says, pointing to a carnival decorated shack as she glances over to him.

Vanity watched as Arianna went over to
Nikki and held his hand before he scooped her up into his arms, making her erupt into a fit of giggles.

Vanity was happy this whole co-parenting thing was working in her favor. Because we know when it involves one Nikki Sixx and one Vanity Blackwood, it's as if the universe has stacked the cards against them.

It was quite a site to see when it came to Arianna and Nikki. Arianna had Nikki wrapped around her little finger. Pig tails, a vibrant yellow shirt and light up shoes was a huge contrast compared to the silver chain hanging out of the pocket of his black jeans which was paired nicely with a half buttoned red and black plaid shirt. Vanity noticed he was wearing the same bulky chain and padlock necklace she had gifted him years ago for his birthday.