Chapter 68: Sex&Therapy

*heavy smut*

*Nikki's POV*

*Nikki's POV*

"...Nikki, Vanity is in the hospital. She doesn't want you here but I'm not taking Arianna to the hospital because I don't know what kind of condition Van is in. So I need you to be here for your daughter, or are you actually the asshole I think you are?"

I stared down at the desk, trying to process what was going on, "Nikki? Did you hear me?" My stomach was twisting into knots as my heart felt like it was stuck in a vise grip.

"The hospital? Is-is she okay?" I breathed out the words. You know when you have those moments where it feels as if all time is standing still and you are the only person in the universe? That's how i was feeling.

"I don't know Nikki! All I know is Arianna wasn't picked up from school. I found her waiting inside when I left. I tried calling Vanity but she didn't answer and I had a voicemail from the hospital saying she was there and I'm her only emergency contact she has."

I reached for my water, downing it until the bottle was empty, "Uh...uh...it's gonna take me hours to get there regardless..."

Clementine scoffed, "Unbelievable, do you not fucking hear me? Vanity is in the hospital!! The mother of your child and so called love of your life needed medical attention!"

"It's gonna take me hours to get there..." I repeated.

"I don't give a shit Nikki. You have the fancy jet. You'll be here fast."

I shook my head, "Look...I'm the last person Vanity wants to see right now. Can't you just send Ari to one of her friends or something? Can't someone else watch her while you go to the hospital?"

She laughed, "As if I would send her to stay with Jason. I'm her only friend here, Nikki."

I felt my blood boil and my body become tense, "Ja-Jason? She's talking talking to Jason?" My jaw was clenched as I glared at the doorway, seeing Brandi scowling at me as she leaned against it.

"Well Nikki, if you had kept your promise Jason wouldn't be an option." I closed my eyes, breathing through my nose as I shook my head, "He's not a fucking option!!" I yelled back in defense, "He ain't even a fucking blimp."

"Are you coming or not? Arianna has already been stressed and upset lately, I do not want her upset even more and trust me, Vanity feels the same way."

I glared at Brandi, "Just give me a few hours." I watched as she threw her arms up and shook her head.

"You fucked up this time, I mean it. You can ignore Vanity but you dont lie to your kid."