Chapter 20: Ed's Profile

I realize y'all don't know much about Ed, and he's pretty much a main character by now so... y' know here you go. Kozo, Zikashi, and Yiri have one in the previous story so here's Ed! This one's a little more detailed because I love Ed. 

Edward Ju

Age: 14 

Male

Quirk: Born Quirkless

Lives with his older sister Tia. A spry child who has stolen in the past to try and help alleviate the stress from Tia. Goes to school sporadically and only if he happens to wake up on time. Good with animals and people, very determined to become a hero due to witnessing a classmate being bullied and not being able to help/Being bullied himself and not having anyone to help.

Wirey black hair, goes to the bottom of his ears (Sticks out randomly though), short, and thin. Tan. Eyes change colors based on mood (genetic)

(And here's a little info on Tia for fun)

Tia Ju

Age: 22

Female

Quirk: Night Vision 

Has had many jobs in the past, most not lasting for more than a couple of months, once being a self defense teacher, cashier at several different stores, and teachers aid. Currently works at a not for profit organization dedicated to homeless youth(This being her longest kept job with no intentions of quitting). Studied to be a teacher before having to drop out to care for Edward.

Long black hair, tall and tan. Eyes change color based on mood (Genetic)