Chapter 1: Moving day

Okay so before we start, i'd like to do a little introduction of the characters:)
———————————————————————
Melody Athena Stones aka Mel, she's the main character. She likes drawing/painting and being creative overall. It will be from her pov the story will go, either it will be in the caption of each chapter :)

Adam Stones aka Adam, Mel and Maddies younger brother, he likes playing soccer and gaming on his PlayStation

Adam Stones aka Adam, Mel and Maddies younger brother, he likes playing soccer and gaming on his PlayStation. (Surprise)

Maddie Mariah Stone, aka Maddie she's Mel and Adams older sister, she likes being "perfect" and wear expensive clothes from designer brands

Let's move on to the story:————————————————————————

————————————————————————

We have been on the road for about one and a half hour, since we got here with the flight this morning. My older sister, Maddie is still complaining about the whole moving project. She used to be the "popular", picture perfect daughter -girl.. at our old school in England. So she had a lot of friends she had to leave.
I'm actually fine, about moving and starting over. I mean... the person i though was my best friend dumped me 3 days before we left because i told her that i had to move and my "boyfriend" Jim broke up with me, to be with that bitch Jenny. Who I've been hating since kindergarten. I have other good friends but they live even further away now, but i'm a loner, and i actually prefer it that way. i think..
Maddie and I, are pretty much like fire and water, day and night, black and white etc... total opposites. Our little brother, Adam is just like any other 12 year old boy. He has light brown hair, half long, with waves. He hates when people are touching it. He plays a lot on his computer and PlayStation, he plays soccer, and are obsessed with the space and dinosaurs i think.

We're moving to Los Angeles and we're going to live in a villa in a central area called, Highland Park. I've heard that there has been a lot of violence there, but now it's just a peaceful place.
My dad grew up here. Moved to England to study and met my mom.
And now we're moving back because he just got a new job that he couldn't resist.
I love my parents, my dad is a professional architect and my mom is working with climate exploration. The house they bought is new renovated, with brand new rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. It's a 2 floor house which I really appreciate, because it means more space for my all my painting shit. Because I was kinda running out of space in my room in England.  Our apartment was tiny, but cozy tho.

"We're here!"
Adam screams and looks out the window.
"Ohh so now you're awake?"
My mom says smiling at him.
"Finally oh my gosh my legs are sore!"
Maddie complains.
Ive been sitting in the middle of my two siblings. It's not the best seat ever in this car to be honest, and my sisters excuse is that Adam smells bad. I mean, come on, what are you 12?
As we're driving into the drive way connected to the house, I see a girl walking across the street. The first thing I notice about her, is her strange hair color... it's black with green dyed roots. It looks cool. If it's those kind of people I'm going to be be surrounded by, I'm all good.
"Oh my lord mom, did you see her?"
Maddie says.
"Saw what honey?"
My mom response with no clue of what Maddie is talking about.
"The girl with Black and bright green colored hair she looked strange.."
Maddie says and looking almost offended.
"I think she looked pretty cool tho"
I say.
The car stops and I can get out, finally. I grab my bags and my earbuds and walk towards the front door. My dad unlocks it and the first thing I see is all our things packed  in thousands of boxes.
Luckily, it's the last week of summer break. So well be  having plenty of time to unpack all of our stuff.
It's the middle of the day, but I've been awake since 3 am because Adam was snoring, so I'm gonna take a nap and then decorate my room.

A/n
So that was the first chapter of my new story:) hope you like it!

XOXOXO
@bilsbabee <3