Chapter 24: Enemies

Billies POV

*Friday, 9.45 PM*

It's now a week since melody forgave me for that terrible mistake. We could've had a healthy relationship by now if that thot Milana haven't been here. She's making me aggressive and frustrated at the same time.
I'm gonna meet up with my mates from the gang. We're gonna beat The Rippers to death, who's another gang in town, and basically our enemies. I can't wait.
Im gonna check if Zoe has texted me about when she's here.

"Billie.." my mom says
"What?!" I say
"Be careful, okay?" She says
"Yes mom don't worry" I say.

"Eilishhhh there you are" Zoe and drew says
"Yo wassup" I say
"Now we're all here, spit out" Zoe says and look directly at Drew.
"About what?" I say in confusion.
"Drew has something she wanna tell us" Zoe says. I can see drew is starting to blush.
"Brooo" I say with a big ass smirk.
"No wayyyy drew got herself a chick!!" Zoe says. Drew looks down, red as a tomato.
"Congratulations dude" I say.
"Thanks dawg" drew says.
"So what's her name?" Zoe asks.
"Her name is the prettiest ever!" Drew says.
"Sure what is it?" Zoe says.
"Milana" Drew says with a dreamily look in her eyes.
I can feel my heart skipping a beat.
"Milana.. like the Milana from our school?" Zoe says.
"I didn't knew she went to the same school as you guys" drew says.
I'm so shocked I just sit and stare out of my window.
"Wanna see a picture?" Drew says.
She finds a picture of milana to show us.
"Yeah it's her..." Zoe says
"What's the problem? I thought y'all would be happy for me" drew says disappointed as she is.
"Yeah but... I just don't think you know what you're doing drew" Zoe says.
"Of course I do she's amazing, do not try to change my mind" Drew says.
"But she's Billies ex" Zoe says getting cut off
She has changed a lot since then!" Drew says.
"there's one more thing that I haven't told you about" drew says.
"What?" Zoe says
"She's coming with us.." drew says
"You told her about the gang?!" I say.
"Yeah.." drew says.
"How much did you tell her?" I say.
"Everything" drew says.
"What the hell drew!!!" I yell.
"I don't want any secrets in our relationship Billie, cause I'm not like you who's keeping it as a secret for my girlfriend, cause I'm PROUD of being a part of the gang!" Drew shouts.
"I am proud! I've been a good leader havent I?" I say.
"Haven't I, Drew?" I say repeating myself.
"yes... Billie" Drew says looking down.
"Good" I say.

We finally arrive at the empty parking lot/ upcoming battlefield.
I haven't said anything ever since what drew told us.
"Bil are you okay?" Zoe asks
"Yeah uhm I just need a little fresh air" I say and stumble out of the car when I see who's already standing there greeting us.
"Babyyyy!!!" Drew says, running into Milanas arms.
"I've missed you, you ready to beat some asses?" Drew says.
"Of course I am baby" Milana says. She looks at me, licking her lips. I shake my head.
"Hi Billie" she says.
"Milana" I say not even looking at her.
"Where's your little girlfriend Billie or isn't she brave enough to deal with a bunch of kids playing a little?" Milana tease.
"Girlfriend? So you're actually a thing now?" Zoe asks.
"Girlfriend? Do you have a girlfriend?" Drew says.
"I don't know, and don't you dare talking about Melody like that" I say.
"Okay guys I think that's enough" Drew says.
"You're right, Drew, it's a waste of energy talking to a bitch like her" I say walking away.
"save it billie!" Drew says.
"but how do we get all those money?" Zoe asks
"i'll figure out something.." i say
"So when would the rippers be here?" Zoe ask.
"They're probably too scared of showing up" I say.
"I thought the rest of the gang would be here too?" I say.
"Me too" Zoe says.
"Whatever we can handle them on our own, they're only 7 members" I say.
I can see Milana and drew kissing each other passionately.
"Do you think she loves drew?" I ask Zoe.
"Hard to tell, she's faker than fake" Zoe says.
"Yeah.." I say.

The rippers are here now.
On their motorcycles.

"Eilish Eilish Eilish.. what a lovely sight.."
Jack says getting off his motorcycle.
———————————————————————-
Jack Hardin Brooksmith aka Jack. The leader of the gang, Jack and The Rippers (the rippers). Bad guy don't mess with him.

———————————————————————-"Go the fuck to hell jack" I say

"Go the fuck to hell jack" I say.
"I can see your fam has left you, with those outcasts you call friends" Jack tease, walking left to right in the front of us.
"They couldn't be here, but it doesn't matter I can beat you and your bitches asses on my own" I say.
"Oh yeah sure 4 against 7 could be possible. But what about 4 against 10?" Jack shouts, and 3 other motorcycles shows up.
Fuck.

"Billie we can't do this let's back off" Zoe whispers.
"NO I'm not gonna give up without a fight" I say.
"But Billie it's dangerous they're too many" Zoe says
"I don't care I wanna show them the way out of our town" I say, getting ready to fight.
"what about Melody?" Zoe says.
I stop everything I'm doing and look up.
"Okay... lemme see" I say.
"I see you got some help" I say getting a little closer to jack.

"Yeah I did, let's finish this once and for all your time is ticking eilish" jack says
"No" I say.
"I'm sorry what?" Jack says taking a step closer to hear me.
"No we're not gonna fight, not tonight" I say.
"HA look at little Eilish.. she's getting scared awww how adorable" jack says, making his fellow gang members laugh.
"I'm serious jack" I say.
"Wait what? Okay okay let me tell you something "gang leader" Billie" it's tonight, or I'll make sure you'll never see you pretty girlfriend again. Alive. This city is too small for both of us and when you can't get me those money i have to eliminate you" Jack says.
"How do you know about Melody?" I say getting very frustrated.
"I got my contacts" jack winks.
"TELL ME" I say.
"I got paid by the person for not telling you so, my mouth is shut" jack says raising both of his hands over his head.
"Now fight or see your lover end up getting hurt very badly" jack says.
"Fine!" I say
"Great. NOW" jack shouts and punch me, I can see the others starting to attack each other too.
"Give up Eilish look at how much you've already lost, I can't believe someone as gorgeous and sexy as Melody wants to waste her life away with someone like you!" Jack says still aiming at me, I try to resist his strokes but what he just said makes me wanna give up on everything.
"how dare you brining melody into this! Fuck you!!!" I say forcing myself not to give up.
"Ahahah the only one you can thank for that is the person telling me about her in the first place!!" Jack says, with blood running out of his mouth.
"Who is it?!" I yell
"I'm not gonna say anything!!!!" Jack shouts
"you son of a bitch!" I say and start punching him harder and harder.
"Haha you're adorable" jack says staring to fight back.
He hit me right in the face with a fist bump. My nose is bleeding and I can feel bruises starting to form, everywhere on my body. I see my white shirt slowly starting to turn red because of blood.
"Giving up huh?" Jack says and kicks me in my stomach making me gag.
"Never!" I say getting up.
"Ahahah" jack laughs.
I punch him as much as I can, I can feel my ankle starting to hurt like hell and I fall.
"Come one Eilish, that's all you got?" Jack says teasing.
I get up, more aggressive and angry than ever before hitting him with a fist on the left side of his face. He falls down.
I can tell that he's unconscious. Fucking finally. One law all gangs has to follow, is whenever the gang leader of a gang is down for longer than 10 seconds everyone have to stop fighting and the game is over.
But nothing is settled before both leaders give each other the hand.

Everything is getting blurry...
Or maybe it's my eyes...