Chapter 23: Begging you to stay...

Billies POV

It's friday, and Melody still haven't spoken to me, not even looked at me.
I really messed up, even tho it's a big misunderstanding. She doesn't wanna let me explain.
The distance is way harder than before we got together.. I miss her so bad. She made me a better person..
"Zoe do you think I should try to clean it up with Mel?" I ask.
"Uhm yes dumbass, after everything you guys have been through, also it's lame as shit to fuck her and then just cheat on her the day after" she says
"I know.." I say.
"I have to make her feel like she matters" I say
"You can't solve all your problems with sex Billie, trust me I've tried that, definitely not a good idea" Zoe says.
"Not sex you fool. I have to find a way to talk to her" I say
"Ayy is softie Billie back?" Zoe says smirking.
"Shut up, for Melody I can be everything I need to, to make her feel alright" I say.
"you should go talk to her face to face and find a way to talk only the two of you, bing her somewhere you know" Zoe says.
"Yeah.."

Melodys POV

*6.27 pm*

I've been thinking about Billie and Milana.. the whole week through. I haven't seen them together after that. I don't even think they're together as a couple. And I don't know if I should be happy or sad about it.
I miss Billie so much, she always knew how to make me laugh, I miss her long warm hugs, I miss her love, I miss getting hold by her through the nights we spend together and I miss waking up beside her...
She used to watch me fall asleep, and smile at me as I wake up.
But still, I've been avoiding every single kind of contact she have tried to make with me.

I haven't come out to my parents yet, so I've just said I've been feeling sick and needed to rest, the times I actually just needed to be alone, crying over Billie.
"Are you feeling better honey?" My mom says as she get in.
"I don't really know mom" I say
"We're heading to centrum with Adams friend and his parents, do you wanna go with us or stay home and recover?" She asks.
"I think I'm gonna stay here.." I say.
"Okay dear, but promise to call if your pain is getting worse" she says getting up.
"Of course mom" I say
"We'll call you when we're on our way home, okay?" She says
"Yes of course " I say.

*about one hour later*

I can hear someone knocking on the front door. I've just been laying on the couch watching Netflix since my parents and Adam left. I get up and walk slowly to the door opening it.

"Billie!" I gasp
"Hey mel" she says.
"Uhm I think you found the wrong house" I say getting kinda frustrated.
"Nah I'm pretty sure I'm at the right house" Billie says.
"Well, what do you want Billie" I say.
"Mel, I love you. I love you more than anything or anyone on this planet, please let me make it up to you" she says reaching for my hand almost begging me.
"How do I know I can ever trust you again Billie?" I say feeling my eyes getting teary.
"I love you too much to ever hurt you again.. trust me I'm not feeling good about it" Billie says
"But, how could you?" I say.
"Can we go somewhere else and continue talking there?" Billie says.
"Okay, I'm gonna change.." I say
"thank you so much baby, I promise you won't chance your mind!" She says
"Don't you dare calling me baby" I say grabbing her jaw.
"See you in 10 minutes" I say letting go of her jaw.

Melodys outfit:

"damn mama you be lookin fye" Billie says in the same moment I open the door again

"Don't even try Billie" I say locking the door behind me and heading to billies car. I can almost feel her eyes on my butt.
She gently opens the door for me.
"I can open a door myself" I say getting in.
I know it's probably a little mean, but I'm still mad at her.
"Trust me I know you can" Billie says, smirking.
"It's almost 10 pm what do you want out this late?" I say.
"You'll see" she says.

*20 minutes later*

It's been kinda awkward, sitting in the car beside Billie, still not knowing what she has in mind or where she's taking me.

"So since you're still new here, I think there's something you have to see" Billie says
"Okay?" I say furrowing my brows.
We're driving uphill, I'm still totally lost about where we're going.
"Have you seen the view over the whole town at night time?" Billie asks.
"No.." I say. Billie park the car.
"Then let's go" Billie says getting out.
It's all dark. The only light thats here to guide us are the stars, the moon and the town.
It's actually really pretty not gonna lie.

*after a little of walking*

"It's beautiful right" Billie says catching her breath.
"It is" I say enjoying the beautiful view from where we're standing.
"I've always appreciated a good hiking it's like a hobby" Billie says.
"Yeah but it seems like being a dangerous hobby" I say looking at her.
"I have asthma" Billie says finding her inhaler.

"Melody Athena Stones, I love you to death.." Billie says looking at me.

"Did you bring me all the way to your hook up place just for that?" I say
"Nah I usually come here alone, whenever I needa think or just clear my mind a bit.." Billie says.
"Well good for you" I say, trying to act cold.
"I've been here a lot lately.." Billie says looking at me.
"Why'd you do it" I say.
"Mel, it's one big mistake.." Billie says getting closer to me.
"Sure I'll like to see how you're gonna solve that" I say.
"I promise, if you just let me explain it" Billie says
"Okay. I'm listening" I say.
"I saw what Milana did to you" she says
"Okay and?" I say
"I didn't get to help before your friends came, so i tried  to help by teaching Milana how to treat you right. So I told her to come with me somewhere so I could roast that fucking bitch without getting suspended, but she seemed to get the wrong signal from that and started to seduce me.." Billie explain.
"So you couldn't keep your dick in your pants and let yourself getting seduced" I say.
"She was my second girlfriend after Kira my first girlfriend ever so many thoughts went through my mind in that moment" Billie says.
"What happened to Kira?" I say
"She died in a car accident.." Billie says.
"Oh. Uhm I'm sorry.." I say looking down feeling kinda bad for her.
"It's fine it took me a while to recover after that" she says.
"Yeah it must have been hard.." I say.
"But that was in the past, I'm trying my best to live in the moment" Billie says.
"You still hurt my feelings Billie.. you can't deny the fact that you enjoyed her grinding ass" I say
"It was terrible wrong I know, I wasn't thinking, but I promise we didn't do more than that" Billie says
"I believe you, but some days after having our first time? That's kinda lame" I say crossing my arms.
"Baby I know I know, I hate myself for what I've done, I promise it won't happen again, just please forgive me, I'm gonna love you like never before" she begs.
"I don't know billie.." I say.
"Please babygirl, Milana means nothing to me but you mean the world to me, I'll do everything to make you feel special and comfortable" she says
"It's fine bil, all I want is to know that I can really  trust you... I want a faithful relationship you know" I say.
"You can trust me baby I promise to be faithful to you forever" Billie says, looking straight into my eyes.
"Promise?" I say
"I promise you have my word" she says hugging me.
"I've missed you babygirl" Billie says.
"I've missed you too, but I still think you're an asshole" I say still hugging her.

A/n
I just realized this bookkindathing hit 1k reads
Just wanna say thank you so much for reading it means so much!
If you've been reading from chapter 1 to this, thank you for taking time reading lol.
And if you're new, welcome thank you so much for reading!

Thank you

bilsbabee <3