Chapter 13: Party pt. 1 - Need a ride?

*time skip: it's Friday*

Melodys POV:

I just finished my make up, now I need to find out what I'm gonna wear.. it's probably gonna take some years. Well let's see what we've got.

*30 minutes or more later*

I finally find the perfect outfit!
I don't have a boyfriend anymore so i let myself dress a little "slutty" just for tonight;)

I finally find the perfect outfit!I don't have a boyfriend anymore so i let myself dress a little "slutty" just for tonight;)

I find my red dress from the last party I was at in England.. it's shorter, tighter and smaller than I remember it but it doesn't bother me, it's not too short, im wearing a necklace and my Nike MK2 Tekno's.
The sun is still shining even tho it's like 6 pm.
I have to walk all the way to Avery who lives 40 minutes away on foot, cause I don't have my driver's license yet even tho I am 16 and my parents are at some soccer match Adam is playing.
I lock the door behind me and find some music on Spotify to listen to, this is gonna take a war. I find my AirPods and find my currently playlist. I start walking, I pass billies house and it seems like she's on her way too. She's dressed the totally opposite way of me, she's wearing a bandana, black tank top with a print on it, red sunglasses, black shorts that says "stop look at my d*ck" on it, the text are placed on the lower half of her torso, so if you read it you automatically will look "right there" and a boot. What have she been doing now?

I look away and pretend like I didn't see her

Billies POV:

I look to my left and see a girl in a red dress. Damn it's Melody.. she be lookin fine -no hot as fuck,
I don't know how I'm gonna solve this one wow not with violence that's for sure. I'm speechless... she's a goddess I can't even. Okay okay stop Billie you gotta focus you ain't a softie, c'mon bil get yourself together! I'll just ask her if she needs a ride to be a good friend, okay keep it cool..
"Mel, do ya need a ride or what?" I say.

Melodys POV:

"Mel, do ya need a ride or what?"

I knew it was Billie who were talking to me.
"Uhm yea okay" I say taking out my AirPods. She opens up the garage and there it is. A matte black Dodge Challenger. "Look at pretty mama lookin fly as fuck, isn't she the hottest most beautiful thing you've ever seen?" Billie says looking at it like it was 24k gold.
"Yea it's cool" I say "I'd do anything to protect her" Billie says. "I understand but I'd like to admire your car from the inside and hear it's engine when it's driving us to Averys cause you know what proud car owner Billie, we're late as fuck!" I say. "Okay okay damn then get your ass in the car then!" Billie says rolling her eyes in a weird admiring way
"I'd love to, but I can't" I say
"Why not, its a door do I have to teach you how to open that too?" Billie says
"No you haven't unlocked the car" I say trying my hardest not to laugh.
"Fuck... there you go" Billie mumbles.

*while driving*

I admit that I fully understand why Billie is so obsessed with her car, it has an amazing sound when it's driving, the built of the car is so cool and it smells of a mix of new car and billies signature fragrance. Billie is not afraid of showing off her cars amazingness, she's driving way faster then she's allowed.
"How the hell are you driving?!" I say almost falling off my own seat.
"What do you mean?" Billie says while smiling.
"You're driving like an insane person, no a psychopath!" I say.
"I'm driving... funly..." Billie says knowing exactly what I meant.
"Aren't you afraid of I don't know dying?!" I say. "Nah I know what I'm doin miss. cops" Billie says.
"So you're not even thinking of how you got that boot? And I'm not miss. Cops don't call me that!" I say furrowing my brows.
"Oh sorry mama maybe I got into a fight the other day, no one knows" Billie says still keeping her eyes on the road and the mirrors in the car. I don't know why I find the fact that she called me "mama" kinda, I don't even know, sexy in a way.. Wow this is so weird, is she flirting with me or just teasing me? She was probably just joking.
"You know violence doesn't slove all your problems right?" I say
"no I don't" Billie says.

I shake my head and look out of the window in my side.